- Joined
- Sep 16, 2015
- Messages
- 104
Rep Bank
$430
$430
User Power: 94%
Hi,
Five months ago, I started a business called "700 Dollar Startups". We will build your dream app for 700 dollar in 7 days in exchange for 5% equity.
Things went well, however; I came to realise that the chance of finding a "unicorn startups" idea that will go big is one in a million.
I then decided to pivot the business. Same resources, same person, same team, and same company but different business model.
The new Unique Selling Proposition is "build your apps through MANAGED cloud sourcing".
Let me share the video:
This is not by any means a self promotional video. Should you find it that way, please feel free to remove the post.
My goal here is to get feedback on the business model "pivot" I created.
Perry
Five months ago, I started a business called "700 Dollar Startups". We will build your dream app for 700 dollar in 7 days in exchange for 5% equity.
Things went well, however; I came to realise that the chance of finding a "unicorn startups" idea that will go big is one in a million.
I then decided to pivot the business. Same resources, same person, same team, and same company but different business model.
The new Unique Selling Proposition is "build your apps through MANAGED cloud sourcing".
Let me share the video:
This is not by any means a self promotional video. Should you find it that way, please feel free to remove the post.
My goal here is to get feedback on the business model "pivot" I created.
Perry
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
