- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 144
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 26%
Hey all as some of you know I'm 17 years old and trying to start up my own business, i have a couple of mini business ventures, that are getting me by while I'm still in high school. But I want bigger things for my future in the business world, i want to reach out more people, and i want to be able to help people and follow what i love doing, but as i have found out the hard way, it takes a little capital and is a bit difficult for a teenager to start up. Recently i was turned on to government grants and i was wondering if there were any seasoned pros around here who know if there is any that i might apply to such as a young entrepreneur's program or others, even a point in the right direction would be great.
Working 110% on my future. I'll get there. =]
Thank you all so much, i would love to hear from you,
-Deege
P.S. I really need to become more frequent here, every time i come back i spend hours trying to catch up ;-)
Edit: Here's a link for others that are interested. http://www.business.gov/finance/financing/
Working 110% on my future. I'll get there. =]
Thank you all so much, i would love to hear from you,
-Deege
P.S. I really need to become more frequent here, every time i come back i spend hours trying to catch up ;-)
Edit: Here's a link for others that are interested. http://www.business.gov/finance/financing/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
