The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Building your list efficiently

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I currently run a consulting company have and both consult my clients personally as well as building information products to educate and sell to my list on a consistent basis.

There are two questions.

1) I am having a steady flow of building the e-mail tribal list and would like more ways aside SEO and Social Media to get people to opt-in.

2) The opt-in is a short report and leads to a $47 teleseminar afterwhich there is a monthly group coaching. People may not be interested in step 2 which is the group coaching so what can do I in this funnel for people who want a home study course (minus the 1-2-1 coaching that comes after the group coaching)

Optin
Teleseminar
??
Group Coaching
1 2 1 Coaching
Consulting

I would like suggestions to fill in the ?? blank for those who aren't really into the group coaching, use that product and then come to me for 1 2 1 coaching?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.