Yasmin
New Contributor
I tested this out myself, looked for eBay daily deals and posted craigslist ads to test out the interest. I posted two products and only got one reply. It's been almost a week. What I have noticed is that the deals are way better for Americans. I live in Canada so I always have to take into account Shipping and Import fees and that is already enough for it to not make sense for me. I will keep looking as always.
Man I wish the Canadian Ebay (and Amazon for that matter) was as vibrant like the American one, but alas the price to pay for being 1/10 of the population of the US.
One of the ways I gained capital for my first business was buying women's clothes from discount stores and selling them on eBay, the reason this worked for me was because I live in a very populated part of Australia with access to designer discount stores and my main"customers" were women living in country towns who had extremely limited choices in fashion. They probably could have bought the same item online for cheaper, but buying from eBay makes them feel like they've got a bargain.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
