The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[BOUNTY] Looking to Acquire Off-Market Amazon Businesses

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Hey Fastlaners!

Do you own an Amazon eCommerce Business, or know someone who does?

I have a client who's looking to acquire a handful of Amazon eCommerce Businesses.

This is a serious buyer, with capital ready to deploy for the right deal.

***Here's what they're looking for:
— Amazon Only
— 5 SKUs or Less
— $100k-$500k EBITDA
— Industry Agnostic, but avoiding the "most common" competitive ones
(i.e. Jewelry, Apparel, Skincare, Supplements, etc...)

****A Few Notes:
If your business qualifies and you want to sell, we will be able to close relatively quickly at market rates. Since this is a private buyer, you won't need to deal with the typical headaches of selling a business on the public market.

On the other hand; If you know someone who's business qualifies and they might sell, we'd love an introduction. If they sell, we will pay you a referral fee on closing. Do not send me broker listings, it must be off-market.

Lastly: Everything you share with us (Product, Financials, etc.) will be kept strictly confidential.

***IF YOUR BUSINESS FITS THIS DESCRIPTION***
(Or you'd like to make a referral)

Please reach out to me via DM or email: mpartee@websiteproperties.com

Anything else, just ask! Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved good luck.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hey Fastlaners!

Do you own an Amazon eCommerce Business, or know someone who does?

I have a client who's looking to acquire a handful of Amazon eCommerce Businesses.

This is a serious buyer, with capital ready to deploy for the right deal.

***Here's what they're looking for:
— Amazon Only
— 5 SKUs or Less
— $100k-$500k EBITDA
— Industry Agnostic, but avoiding the "most common" competitive ones
(i.e. Jewelry, Apparel, Skincare, Supplements, etc...)

****A Few Notes:
If your business qualifies and you want to sell, we will be able to close relatively quickly at market rates. Since this is a private buyer, you won't need to deal with the typical headaches of selling a business on the public market.

On the other hand; If you know someone who's business qualifies and they might sell, we'd love an introduction. If they sell, we will pay you a referral fee on closing. Do not send me broker listings, it must be off-market.

Lastly: Everything you share with us (Product, Financials, etc.) will be kept strictly confidential.

***IF YOUR BUSINESS FITS THIS DESCRIPTION***
(Or you'd like to make a referral)

Please reach out to me via DM or email: mpartee@websiteproperties.com

Anything else, just ask! Cheers.
We launched a new store (a month ago) that's currently in the growth phase. We expect to hit $100k EBITDA by the end of 2023 on the account if everything goes well.

Shared your offer among my circle of Amazon Sellers. Will DM you once I find a fit.

Bookmarked!

Last edited:

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Hey Mike... the forum system won't let me send you a DM so I just added my message to an old convo thread we had...

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
We launched a new store (a month ago) that's currently in the growth phase. We expect to hit $100k EBITDA by the end of 2023 on the account if everything goes well.

Shared your offer among my circle of Amazon Sellers. Will DM you once I find a fit.

Bookmarked!
Thats awesome!

I running a tiny fba store right now , profitable, but not much sales volume.

Im curious.

How much capital will your biz need to reach the $100k EBITDA?

Is most of your capital going towards marketing or product dev?

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Bookmarked!
Congrats on the growth, and thank you!

Hey Mike... the forum system won't let me send you a DM so I just added my message to an old convo thread we had...
Thanks, will reply soon!

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Thats awesome!

I running a tiny fba store right now , profitable, but not much sales volume.

Im curious.

How much capital will your biz need to reach the $100k EBITDA?

Is most of your capital going towards marketing or product dev?
Right now the account has 1 product in a good niche ($30k revenue potential from that 1 product). I think the first product will take a while to stabilize (6 months). So most likely will add more products to the account after the Chinese new year is gone and manufacturers are up and running. Ideally, we would want to launch the new products before manufacturers close for the Chinese new year so we can rank faster when other sellers are running out of stock.

It's our first business venture, I haven't scaled an account to $100k (even for my clients, not yet).

Have you tried scaling your FBA store with amazon ads? They have done tons of additions If you have above 25% margins I'd definitely look into running the PPC campaigns at breakeven ACOS while enjoying the organic orders + more orders per day + faster ranking + more review frequency.

Our product is the low ticket with good margins but we're still struggling in PPC. I'll update the execution thread! So far invested around $17k.

We expected to spend $1500 on PPC before launch. We ended up spending $3672 and it's day 39 of launch.

We definitely underestimated that.

I'm not fully invested in the product dev side since my friend is taking care of it but we got a 15 cents/unit discount on our next order so I believe our sourcing is ok.

We need to work on ads. We know it can be much better.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.