The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Boomshakalaka

Coopdeville

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 17, 2018
Greetings from Baton Rouge, Louisiana! After reading Unscripted , TMF and discovering this forum in the period of a week, I feel like I hit the lotto. Action!!!

I'm so grateful for this community and the overall spirit it brings forth amongst members. Go givers everywhere.

I decided to change my life over a year ago. Most of my initial work was de-programming and reprogramming 30 years of sidewalk and slowlane scripts that were lodged deep in my subconscious. Recently I realized that beyond a certain point, I'm just doing the feel good mental bating thing. I needed a kick in the pants.

Fortunately, the universe led me here. When I read "the color of F*ck you" section of Unscripted , I felt like a F*cking honey badger. The language is coarse, but the message burned itself into my soul. I was emotionally 100% in. The actionable aspects of MJ's books backed this up even more.

Thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is.

I'm looking forward to contributing and sharing in this journey with y'all.

Be well,

Coopdeville

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I decided to change my life over a year ago. Most of my initial work was de-programming and reprogramming 30 years of sidewalk and slowlane scripts that were lodged deep in my subconscious. Recently I realized that beyond a certain point, I'm just doing the feel good mental bating thing. I needed a kick in the pants.

Be well,

Coopdeville

this is just the beginning of the deprogramming

so to make a long story short, just look at this picture for a moment

cognitive_bias_codex_-_180_biases_designed_by_john_manoogian_iii_jm3.jpg

this is the brakes you have to release before really living a worthy life

most people are robots on auto pilot

they don't really think

they wake up , go to work, eat, go back home, watch TV, get laid or whatever, go to sleep

for dozens of years

at the end of their life, they have been energy in a system without even knowing why the hell they lived on earth in the first place

Masterminds know why they are on earth. it has absolutely nothing to do with what 99 % of people do with their life

Coopdeville

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 17, 2018
this is just the beginning of the deprogramming

so to make a long story short, just look at this picture for a moment

View attachment 21645

this is the brakes you have to release before really living a worthy life

most people are robots on auto pilot

they don't really think

they wake up , go to work, eat, go back home, watch TV, get laid or whatever, go to sleep

for dozens of years

at the end of their life, they have been energy in a system without even knowing why the hell they lived on earth in the first place

Masterminds know why they are on earth. it has absolutely nothing to do with what 99 % of people do with their life

That picture is worth at least 10k words. Thanks for the thoughtful reply!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.