What's new

Bonjour From Paris

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

frenchy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
15
Location
Paris
Rep Bank
$105
User Power: 33%
Hi guys,

First, apologies for the spelling mistakes, english is not my native language :smug2:.

I'm so happy to join this forum at last. Like many of you, I've read the book and found it very interesting. Plenty of goof advises. I really apreciated the straightforward style.
I was introduced to this website by a podcast interview that the autor of this website made on an online marketing blog called "The Smart passive income"; I listened to this interview and was seduced by the ideas and the story. I thereafter went to the forum to look at the topics. After a couple of weeks, I bought the ebook on amazon.

The content is really great. The quotes at the beginning of every chapter are very motivating and well chosen. The explanations are clear, and as I said earlier, go straight to the point. I enjoyed the section dealing with Time, intoducing it as the most important thing in life, before money. I agree with this, along with the fact that all big projects require process, which itself requires time.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm currently lauching a online e-commerce website. I learnt website programming on my own (I stopped school right after graduation at 18). I've done a pilot training (which I don't consider as being studies). I passed the professional pilot licence last year and I'm going to Africa (Botswana) at the end of the month to apply for a job as a bush pilot. I've also lauched a new website a few months ago which offers a completed 10 steps guided tour of Paris online, that anyone can follow on their smartphone once in the city.

The author explains in the book how important it is to have an accurate target aim (like owning a Lamborghini for example). So i'd like to share mine.
My goal is to own a private airport :smxB:. I'm not kidding! And this project came to my mind when I went to the USA for the first time, back in 2008, in Miami. I went there for my pilot training, to build up flight hours. I went to a local flying school located on Tamiami executive aiport. My flight instructor was a friend of the actor John Travolta. And he told me he would bring me to his house before I would travel back to France. And so we did. We went to the yearly air meeting oranized at John Travolta' house (which is was builts like an airport with taxiways joining the runway to the house) and I landed on his ... garden. Yeah lol. I was so happy, I was not expecting such a great thing to happen during my stay in the USA. Before landing my Cessna, I took a rapid glance towards the house but didn't see the aeroplanes (he's got a Boeing and a Gulfstream that he usually parks at the front). So I thought he was not here, and my guess was confirmed a few moments later. I was a bit disapointed (especially when I found out that he was recording the movie "From Paris, with love" at this same moment LOL!, we kind of switched countries) but so glad to be here. And the idea of doing the same thing came to me.

Today, I haven't reached my project yet. BUT, i've got closer to it. I passed all my pilot licenses (airline pilot licence) and that was the first half of my project. The second is to be rich enough to pay for a private jet and fly it without putting myself in the negative. So I have my own idea of how much wealth I must build up to reach that point.

Thanks a lot for reading me down to that point. I will stick around in the forum and try to help whenever I can.

Best luck to you all in your own fastlane travels
:smxB:.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjepl zua :tnyC:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom