. . . Flock together! It's awesome to have so many like minded people together in one place. I purchased MJ's book last week (Thank you MJ for such a great book!) and can't stop reading it now that I have it in hand. I've been reading the posts here on the forum and am learning so much. You guys and gals are awesome!
So here is a quick into:
-My name is Gabe and I live in Ohio.
-I am currently a college student about to graduate in a year debt free with my associates degree in marketing, business management and finance.
- I have a small candy vending route.
-I am really interested in Mobile home investing, specifically mobile home parks. I have a few lots right now, and am learning a lot about management, collections, insurance, and more.
-I really love cars, investing, coins, reading, economics, and learning in general.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and hope that I can contribute where I can.
So here is a quick into:
-My name is Gabe and I live in Ohio.
-I am currently a college student about to graduate in a year debt free with my associates degree in marketing, business management and finance.
- I have a small candy vending route.
-I am really interested in Mobile home investing, specifically mobile home parks. I have a few lots right now, and am learning a lot about management, collections, insurance, and more.
-I really love cars, investing, coins, reading, economics, and learning in general.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and hope that I can contribute where I can.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
