The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Billionaire's profanity laced advice...happy sunday!

oldscool

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 20, 2011
your internet
Have you read the advice of Sam Zell? I been meaning to post this.

I like one of his take away's of not undervaluing yourself. Here is the advice on that:

On the late Hyatt Hotels billionaire Jay Pritzker: “He wanted to hire me because I was under 30, a lawyer and a successful entrepreneur. So I told him, if I met all of those criteria, why the F*ck would I work for you?”

Read the whole interview here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianso...wittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HarryR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 21, 2013
NC, USA or traveling
On risk: “There are baseball players that get paid $25 million a year to get a hit once out of every three times. If I were right only one out of every three times, I wouldn’t be sitting up here. We have to be right 70, 80 percent of the time. But more important, we have to have calibrated wrongs. The world is full of skeletons of people who didn’t understand the scale of the risk they took.

Nadia

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jan 23, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Have you read the advice of Sam Zell? I been meaning to post this.

I like one of his take away's of not undervaluing yourself. Here is the advice on that:

On the late Hyatt Hotels billionaire Jay Pritzker: “He wanted to hire me because I was under 30, a lawyer and a successful entrepreneur. So I told him, if I met all of those criteria, why the F*ck would I work for you?”
Read the whole interview here: http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianso...wittersf&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

LMAO!! I LOVE! BEST QUOTE EVER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.