What's new

Better Late Than Never

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Andy Bell

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
82
Location
Zihuantanejo
Rep Bank
$815
User Power: 217%
Hi everyone, im Andrew. I joined this forum a few months ago but I have been a lurker and read the book years ago when it was gifted to me by my stepfather.

I currently live abroad as an expat and have been trying to grow my own small online business related to ecom for a few years now. I actually started 9 years ago while at my marketing job as a little side hustle project. I always knew about online income but I got my hands on a course a friend bought and forwarded to me on Google adsense. I was 22 and followed the course to a T, and in a few months got a adsense cheque for $100. That to me was next to godly, google...pay me, for advertising??? I was amazed and then like a complete bum went back to my slowlane job and did nothing for another few years, the site kept earning $250 a month by then and I somehow got lazy and didnt think of the full potential of me building more and growing in the industry, instead i chose to think of it like a nice little car payment on top of my salary at the end of the month.

Fast forward years later, I became wiser, smarter much more well read, averaging about 60 books a year I learned how to prioritize, how not to procrastinate how to master myself and grow those around me. I am still nowhere near where I want to be but now I am growing exponentially and finally I am getting on the fastlane!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nz gsoipf.

Duphsevt up zuas iDun tadditt iwip xovj nop iggusv.

O juqi vji pancis ug iDun tovit opdsietif emuph xovj vji cuul siefoph. Xopl.

Emtu e qsuug ug nupvjmz opduni Eftipti tovi xuamf neli e lommoph gmoqqif vu ep Opwitvus.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom