What's new

Better late than never

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Aus10Creek

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
2
Location
Texas
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 100%
Greetings,
I am a young, ambitious, Entrepreneurial-minded 18 year old. I opted to stay out of College, and am instead going to spend my time working and educating myself, while also trying to find my greatest strengths, passions, and interests. I have acquired a job as a good runner at a Michelin Star restaurant, and should be earning anywhere from 5-6K a month, and this will be my primary income source for the time being. I plan to accelerate my net worth with a Shopify store(s), as well as learn and engage in Cryptocurrency. I’m not 100% sure which direction I’m headed, mostly because I feel like I can do a lot of different things and be successful at them, I’m just hoping that I figure it out relatively soon.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom