- Joined
- May 30, 2015
- Messages
- 50
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 28%
Hey guys,
to be honest, I have only done some clothing stuff, everything else was digital. I have never made any real products and with my two new ideas I'm working on, I'm not sure where to start. Hope some of you can help me out here:
1) Water heater with adaptation. It's just a simple water heater but with two special functions. One is a very simple twist and the other takes some work to get it done. I need a gauge to measure produced energy inside that is connectable via Bluetooth.
2) An innovative chair that is extremely simple. Actually, it's not really a chair, more like a few aluminium rods with a backrest. Really very simple.
Anyways, I'm not sure where to start. It would be cool if someone can guide me into the right direction. I'd highly appreciate that.
to be honest, I have only done some clothing stuff, everything else was digital. I have never made any real products and with my two new ideas I'm working on, I'm not sure where to start. Hope some of you can help me out here:
1) Water heater with adaptation. It's just a simple water heater but with two special functions. One is a very simple twist and the other takes some work to get it done. I need a gauge to measure produced energy inside that is connectable via Bluetooth.
2) An innovative chair that is extremely simple. Actually, it's not really a chair, more like a few aluminium rods with a backrest. Really very simple.
Anyways, I'm not sure where to start. It would be cool if someone can guide me into the right direction. I'd highly appreciate that.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
