The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best SUV!

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Holland & Holland Range Rover by Overfinch: Gun and booze hauling reaches its zenith — Autoblog

Range Rovers are junk but I still love them, very nice driving vehicals. But this is fantastic!

This is the best part!

"Well, the liquor itself is "self-replenishing," meaning that for the first year of ownership, Holland & Holland Rangie owners will have the vehicle's booze supply refilled automatically. Think of it like bottled water home delivery, only with single-malt scotch, small-batch gin, and other fine adult refreshments."

Thats worth more than roadside and an extended warranty...I'd make it my mission to go throguh a few grand worth of Scotch in the first year.:smx6:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MonTexan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Range Rovers are junk but I still love them, very nice driving vehicals. But this is fantastic!

I guess plenty of people have had bad experiences with Range Rovers, but mine has been great. People always ask if I have a lot of problems with it, which I haven't. Seems like something the company needs to address PR-wise....

mfa385

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Jul 26, 2009
Range Rovers are awesome I love how they look and that they really are useful off the road. I agree, Land Rover needs to put out the message if their reliability has improved because other than price, I think that's the only reason we see so many Escalades on the road and not as many RRs.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
I guess plenty of people have had bad experiences with Range Rovers, but mine has been great. People always ask if I have a lot of problems with it, which I haven't. Seems like something the company needs to address PR-wise....

Don't get me wrong I love them, they are fanastic driving and looking vehicals.

But I come from a family of Jag owners, so I'm quite familer with British cars. Owning one out of warranty is always an adventure. The XJ8 sucked down $10k in one year between the POS ZF gearbox going out, and the climate control.:rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.