The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best options for part time work?

zeromodz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 27, 2017
Louisiana, US
I finally got my degree and a good job. But I don't start making really good money until a few year into this job. The good part though is I only work 40 hours a week so I do get a reasonable amount of free time considering I live by myself.

The thing is I am out of ideas on how to spend my time to make more money. I want to be rich more than anything. Any ideas?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I want to be rich more than anything.

Everyone does :)

Any ideas?

What are you good at?
What value can you add to the world?
What do you want to do?
What capital do you have to work with?

Have you read any threads on the forum?
Have you read the book?

Welcome to the forum - I highly suggest you spend some time reading progress threads and see what others are doing. Check out the most replied to threads, the most viewed, etc... Lots of great advice here.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I want to be rich more than anything. Any ideas?

Read the two books which power this forum. Consider them the roadmap for your goal to be rich, not just money wise, but time wise.

Everyone wants to be rich while they work comfortably at their job. That could be problem #1. Comfort is not a good foundation for change.

The thing is I am out of ideas on how to spend my time

You have no ideas because you're thinking like an employee, not an employer. You're thinking like a consumer, not a producer.

I can go on and on, but your question is so general, it doesn't really warrant an deeper analysis, not until you read the books.

I apologize for being terse, but it's frustrating when someone asks a question like this when I've spent 1000's of hours writing 2 books that give the answers. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Don't be that horse!

Welcome to the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.