The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Lead Generation Company?

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of launching my business and badly need someone with great sales skills and Irish, British or neutral accent who could prospect clients on behalf of my company. I have spent a considerable amount of time hunting talent on Upwork and Freelancer and arranging a good few of interviews. However, I have a strange feeling it won't get me far in terms of what I expect. Has any of you (credible forum members) used some sort of Telemarketing or Lead Generation company? It would be a huge help if you could recommend me a good company or an individual that I can rely on.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Hi guys,

I am currently in the process of launching my business and badly need someone with great sales skills and Irish, British or neutral accent who could prospect clients on behalf of my company. I have spent a considerable amount of time hunting talent on Upwork and Freelancer and arranging a good few of interviews. However, I have a strange feeling it won't get me far in terms of what I expect. Has any of you (credible forum members) used some sort of Telemarketing or Lead Generation company? It would be a huge help if you could recommend me a good company or an individual that I can rely on.

Thanks!
Finding a company would be helpful...but why not try to learn the skills yourself?

Not trying to pretend I know your exact situation and how busy you are...but if you have extra time you could learn some SEO which can turn into organic lead generation for your biz!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.