The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best Cryptocurrency Trading Application For Beginner

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Greatest Of All Time Cryptocurrency Investing/Trading Program/Platform?

• 1. Crypto.com

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 2. Coinbase

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 3. Binance

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 4. Kraken

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 5. Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DURABLEOILCOM

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 25, 2012
What would the Best Cryptocurrency Investing and Trading Platform Application be for a Crypto-novice to start investing a few 100s a month into Cryptocurrency?

Which zero fee or lowest total fee company offers you the most perks/features/benefits for investing in their Interface?

1. Crypto.com
2. Coinbase
3. Binance
4. Kraken
5. Other(Please be Sure to Educate About Your GOAT Platform)

Appreciate Quality Advice!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
What would the Best Cryptocurrency Investing and Trading Platform Application be for a Crypto-novice to start investing a few 100s a month into Cryptocurrency?

Which zero fee or lowest total fee company offers you the most perks/features/benefits for investing in their Interface?

1. Crypto.com
2. Coinbase
3. Binance
4. Kraken
5. Other(Please be Sure to Educate About Your GOAT Platform)

Appreciate Quality Advice!
Binance is an excellent platform that has a great community and an extremely helpful customer.
Kraken is also a good platform & Kraken’s is top-notch security, lower trading fees, and a range of available cryptos can make it a good choice for investors just starting with cryptocurrency and those who are more experienced.

OleksiyRybakov

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 25, 2021
Germany
Binance is an excellent platform that has a great community and an extremely helpful customer.
Binance has a great community but the customer service is - how should I say it - not really SUCS.

Once I wanted to transfer some ETH from Binance to Crypto.com but mistakenly I used the BSC network instead of ERC. Crypto.com is a platform that allows BSC but only for certain cryptos. I wanted to retrieve the lost cryptos and crypto.com sent my lost funds back to Binance which took them a week and costed 10% of the funds. So far everything looked great. Then the interesting part began.

Instead of sending the funds back to the address from which they were sent, the funds first went to the Binance hot wallet. I looked up the Binance page for retrieving the lost assets but it took me some time to find some information. I tried to follow the steps in that instruction and understood nothing so that instead of making mistakes I decided to contact Binance's customer service.

First of all, Binance forces you to answer lots of questions before leading you to a support team member. Those questions did not really relate to my problem so I had to click my way through before I could talk to a human being. Then after another series of questions it turned out that the support team member did not know a lot about lost assets and re-directed me to another member. The next support team member started his conversation with a bunch of "Did you RTFM?" questions and talked for half an hour about how the assets are lost. Only after talking to him for an hour he provided a valuable instruction describing what I should do.

First, I had to pay a certain amount of BTC from my Binance wallet to retrieve the funds. This is perfectly fine although it might be better to pay a certain amount from the retrieved funds like Crypto.com did it in order to reduce the conversion and transaction fees. Then, I had to record a video under 3 MB where I show my ID card, the login process, the conversation with Crypto.com's customer service, the transaction hash, the amount of ETH and the wallet address. This part was challenging and it took me two weeks to actually record the video because all this information has to be recorded in 2 minutes and I am not allowed to take breaks.

On my first try, my video was edited which was not allowed. On my second try, Binance was not able to read the ID card and the transaction hash was not clearly visible to Binance's customer service. So far, the mistakes were from my side so I was willing to improve them.

On my third try, I believed that everything I did was correct. But then it turned out that the login process has to be password-secured. I do not understand why it is important for Binance and this information was only fine-printed in a video. Anyway, during crypto.com's login process only the password is visible but not the e-mail address so I also had to show a page proving that it was indeed my account. The information about the password was shown in the video but it was never clearly stated. Finally, I managed to retrieve the funds after the fourth attempt, lots of complaints and another week of waiting.

Banks in Germany usually provide an opportunity for a video call where every important detail can be double-checked and where it is not important to do all the steps in a small amount of time in a high quality. But when I asked Binance whether this is possible or whether I could meet a team member in person to do the required steps, Binance did not accept such a solution.

I am grateful to Binance for teaching me how to record everything important in a short amount of time but if I didn't read TMF at that point, I would probably just give up. After this customer service experience I quit using Binance since I don't want to experience such a customer service ever again.

Regarding the original question I prefer Crypto.com because it provides great crypto lending rates.

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I've used coinbase, kraken, and uphold. Uphold makes it the easiest to buy, but they prevent you from withdrawing to an external wallet for 60 days (bad). Kraken is my choice of the three. The interface is clunky but you can withdraw in a few days and the customer service is quick.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ericaung

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 6, 2018
Crypto.com is the best-no doubt. Experienced entrepreneur founded it and I believe will grow to be giant in crypto market

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.