The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Banks, FDIC And Our Tax Dollars.....

Taxes and regulation

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Disturbing video and if true, educational!

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
It's one thing if FDIC is selling insolvent bank portfolios at a discount into stronger private hands. It's another for them to use original loan amount as basis for loan loss sharing program funded by taxpayers, instead of the discounted price paid by investor.

It's pure taxpayer rip off arbitrage while adding fuel to the real estate fire by discouraging any loan work outs. Nothing but corrupt big government crony capitalism.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
I meant to put "capitalism" in quotes. A total mockery of it.

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Hey guys, I know it's easy to get upset by this kind of stuff. The best defense is to educate yourselves about what's going on in all aspects of the economy and the country. This includes learning history, telling others about it, and holding accountable those who are in control of policy.

That said, this thread is veering off into "political" areas. I often find myself tempted to post political points and my values. This is just a gentle reminder of the forum's over all goals to be impartial in regards to politics. I kind of feel like the new hall monitor telling his friends to slow down.

Thanks for understanding.

Cat Man Du

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 30, 2007
That said, this thread is veering off into "political" areas. I often find myself tempted to post political points and my values. This is just a gentle reminder of the forum's over all goals to be impartial in regards to politics. I kind of feel like the new hall monitor telling his friends to slow down.

Thanks for understanding.

Any questions...........just ask CAT.........he knows where this can lead!! :smx4:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Toiletcake

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 4, 2007
This isnt supposed to be political.

Its a gross display of the system we belong to.

I bust my tail to have my tax dollars stuffed into Goldmans pockets.

We need to be heard

Disgusting

That is all..

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
This isnt supposed to be political.

Its a gross display of the system we belong to.

I bust my tail to have my tax dollars stuffed into Goldmans pockets.

We need to be heard

Disgusting

That is all..

I wasn't addressing your post. I was just observing the direction of the conversation. Keeping informed about important and relevant topics is essential for decision making. Abuse of power is disgusting and should warrant concern. There are places to vent frustration with injustices, it's just not appropriate in this venue as I understand it.

Thanks for bringing the link to our attention.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.