AVC
PARKED
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hello,
I am a 28 year old guy from Europe that has realized that what society had prepared for him was not satisfactory. After completing a degree in Business and working on a multinational consulting firm for a couple of years I decided 4 years ago to quit my job and pursuit entrepreneurship in the search for a meaningful life. The other option was to have a mediocre life and the burden of wasted potential over my shoulders. The first year of my entrepreneurial journey was spent in the crypto frenzy, where I did gain a lot of money till the crash came. I realized to be succesful in whatever you do you need to deeply understand the game you are playing, so I stopped wasting my time with crypto and decided to focus on creating a business. I have to admit I have totally wasted these last three years. I have done nothing but procrastinate, I have not even tried to action fake. So here I am, not old, but not young either, with nothing going on in my life.
So I have decided to take little steps in the right direction so that it snowballs and I manage to create the change I desire in myself, so that it translates into real life outcomes.
Joining this forum has been one of those steps, and I am hoping reading the stories of this forum and being surrounded with like minded people will prompt my subconscious to focus more on being a producer and ignite the flame of ambition I think I have partially lost.
I am a 28 year old guy from Europe that has realized that what society had prepared for him was not satisfactory. After completing a degree in Business and working on a multinational consulting firm for a couple of years I decided 4 years ago to quit my job and pursuit entrepreneurship in the search for a meaningful life. The other option was to have a mediocre life and the burden of wasted potential over my shoulders. The first year of my entrepreneurial journey was spent in the crypto frenzy, where I did gain a lot of money till the crash came. I realized to be succesful in whatever you do you need to deeply understand the game you are playing, so I stopped wasting my time with crypto and decided to focus on creating a business. I have to admit I have totally wasted these last three years. I have done nothing but procrastinate, I have not even tried to action fake. So here I am, not old, but not young either, with nothing going on in my life.
So I have decided to take little steps in the right direction so that it snowballs and I manage to create the change I desire in myself, so that it translates into real life outcomes.
Joining this forum has been one of those steps, and I am hoping reading the stories of this forum and being surrounded with like minded people will prompt my subconscious to focus more on being a producer and ignite the flame of ambition I think I have partially lost.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
