Yankee427
Regular Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I am starting up an online e-commerce store and I have a nice group of distributors that I would like to setup a wholesale account with and get started. I have the business created and have the tax id now.
The problem which Im sure everyone that has started an Ecommerce store has run into is when filling out the form to apply for a dealer account with them, how do you fill in the area that requests for Trade References? I have just started out so do not really have that many trade references or accounts with other suppliers created yet.
Should I just tell them I am just starting out and do not have trade references or how should I go about that properly?
The problem which Im sure everyone that has started an Ecommerce store has run into is when filling out the form to apply for a dealer account with them, how do you fill in the area that requests for Trade References? I have just started out so do not really have that many trade references or accounts with other suppliers created yet.
Should I just tell them I am just starting out and do not have trade references or how should I go about that properly?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
