Iwanttoberich
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2013
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 95%
So I am from Bangladesh, a 3rd world country, where nothing's valued, when it comes to other countries.
I'm on page 214 of the FastLane book, and I've also been reading Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Series.
I understand MJ's FastLane equation where he says I have to learn to dominate the figures in my equation, but when I look at myself and the situation here in this country, I realize that there's nothing much I can do. No, I am not crying for help or sympathy. I am being practical here.
I am working on a website business prototype, and I can receive the payments via my relatives in America (checks, Paypal etc) when needed, but when it comes to Passive income, I am VERY worried. That's because the political situation here in Bangladesh is effed up 24/7, and the people here are still stuck in the Industrial Age mentality... they have no idea whatsoever about the Information Age. They do, but still a hell lot backdated.
I want to apply abroad NOT BECAUSE I want to study and get a jobb and get a good degreee ohhh hell NO.
I want to LEARN. I wanted to apply for Entrepreneurship courses, because I really do want to know more and learn more. Unfortunately, there's no such opportunity here in Bangladesh, where even people with MBA and BBA serve as Security Guards...
Adding to that, my parents are divorced and dad's remarried. Bastard.
Mom's alone, and I live separately for family problems.. But If I go abroad, I'm afraid that things will get very difficult for her, because in a place like Bangladesh, it's VERY difficult for single women to support themselves..
Looking forward to some good advice.
I'm on page 214 of the FastLane book, and I've also been reading Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Series.
I understand MJ's FastLane equation where he says I have to learn to dominate the figures in my equation, but when I look at myself and the situation here in this country, I realize that there's nothing much I can do. No, I am not crying for help or sympathy. I am being practical here.
I am working on a website business prototype, and I can receive the payments via my relatives in America (checks, Paypal etc) when needed, but when it comes to Passive income, I am VERY worried. That's because the political situation here in Bangladesh is effed up 24/7, and the people here are still stuck in the Industrial Age mentality... they have no idea whatsoever about the Information Age. They do, but still a hell lot backdated.
I want to apply abroad NOT BECAUSE I want to study and get a jobb and get a good degreee ohhh hell NO.
I want to LEARN. I wanted to apply for Entrepreneurship courses, because I really do want to know more and learn more. Unfortunately, there's no such opportunity here in Bangladesh, where even people with MBA and BBA serve as Security Guards...
Adding to that, my parents are divorced and dad's remarried. Bastard.
Mom's alone, and I live separately for family problems.. But If I go abroad, I'm afraid that things will get very difficult for her, because in a place like Bangladesh, it's VERY difficult for single women to support themselves..
Looking forward to some good advice.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
