BenP
New Contributor
Has anyone attended Brendon Burchard's Expert Academy?
I know there was a thread about this about 7 months ago but it really didn't flesh out what I want to know.
I've signed up for his Online Experts Academy course and so far am learning sh!t tons (mind you, I'm a newb when it comes to marketing and positioning/entreprenuerial thinking so I am covering a lot of ground in a short amount of time).
At least I hope so lol. (I've already taken action on some of his advice and it's not even the end of the first week of the course
)
I know there might be someone who will berate me for buying a "guru's" product without doing the due diligence myself of going and finding the information out myself, however, the clincher for me was when my long time role model Eben Pagan endorsed him and promoted giving away bonuses for free of his Guru Mastermind Course, among countless others.
Which I guess leads me to another question - What are your thoughts on Eben Pagan?
I know there was a thread about this about 7 months ago but it really didn't flesh out what I want to know.
- Has anyone taken any of his seminars (particularly Experts Academy)? And if so,
- Did you get any value out of it?
I've signed up for his Online Experts Academy course and so far am learning sh!t tons (mind you, I'm a newb when it comes to marketing and positioning/entreprenuerial thinking so I am covering a lot of ground in a short amount of time).
At least I hope so lol. (I've already taken action on some of his advice and it's not even the end of the first week of the course
I know there might be someone who will berate me for buying a "guru's" product without doing the due diligence myself of going and finding the information out myself, however, the clincher for me was when my long time role model Eben Pagan endorsed him and promoted giving away bonuses for free of his Guru Mastermind Course, among countless others.
Which I guess leads me to another question - What are your thoughts on Eben Pagan?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
