The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Any Patent attorney recommendations ?

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

TStreet

New Contributor
Jun 6, 2022
Hello friends!

Working on my product improvement idea and need to get the patent ball rolling. I live in Arizona and will begin a google search but thought I would ask if anyone has a patent attorney they'd recommend? I am a single mom, working 2 different jobs, with some money to play with, but can't drain all of my saving into each step of the process. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TStreet

New Contributor
Jun 6, 2022
What is your end goal? Will a provisonal patent work (much cheaper and simpler and does not require an attorney)?

My suggestion, spend the $15 and buy this book first Amazon.com: One Simple Idea, Revised and Expanded Edition: Turn Your Dreams into a Licensing Goldmine While Letting Others Do the Work eBook : Key, Stephen: Kindle Store
Thanks Becks22

I find myself struggling with the end goal.

Ideally I would like to create my own line / brand. I would launch this product and then other accessory items would soon follow. The idea I have is an improvement to an existing product already manufactured all over the world. Essentially I am looking to make a cross functional luggage line.

But then I think to myself, maybe it would be smarter to patent the idea and sell the concept for other companies to use.

I just don't know what the best decision is. IF the main product wasn't already made by so many different companies I wouldn't think to sell the idea but since other companies already manufacture the product I almost feel it would be smarter to sell my idea.

Who the heck knows lol

TStreet

New Contributor
Jun 6, 2022

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore