Hey every one,
We are expanding our businesses (its clothing business, menswear and ladies wear) in those cities. We are planning to open up offices in those places before the end of this year. I will be spending this entire year in Europe as I will be in charge of the European operations, however my partners will be in charge of LA and Sydney operation, I will be visiting those offices from early next year, after EU operation is running smoothly.
So, wondering if we have people in here from those cities. It will be good to chat with the people and get some insights about the cities and exchange ideas.
I have made some good friends from here before and also done some businesses with couple of people too. Found the forum to be a great place to meet lots of like minded, driven entrepreneurs.
Let, me know if you guys are from there and we will chat over Skype.
LC
We are expanding our businesses (its clothing business, menswear and ladies wear) in those cities. We are planning to open up offices in those places before the end of this year. I will be spending this entire year in Europe as I will be in charge of the European operations, however my partners will be in charge of LA and Sydney operation, I will be visiting those offices from early next year, after EU operation is running smoothly.
So, wondering if we have people in here from those cities. It will be good to chat with the people and get some insights about the cities and exchange ideas.
I have made some good friends from here before and also done some businesses with couple of people too. Found the forum to be a great place to meet lots of like minded, driven entrepreneurs.
Let, me know if you guys are from there and we will chat over Skype.
LC
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
