The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any good entrepreneurship YouTube channels?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Zl1996

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Mar 25, 2015
Are there any good entrepreneurship YouTube channels? I find video helps more with motivation than reading books or forums can. All input is appreciated. (Hopefully this helps everyone)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zl1996

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Mar 25, 2015
Thanks everyone for the responses. It is much appreciated. Gary Vaynerchuk is amazing

Last edited:

Zl1996

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Mar 25, 2015

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Are there any good entrepreneurship YouTube channels? I find video helps more with motivation than reading books or forums can. All input is appreciated. (Hopefully this helps everyone)

I learned in some businesses, what your customer wants, and what your customer actually needs is not the same thing.

You say you want motivation...but what for? Let's say for example, to work on your business, so you can grow that, and make lots of money.

You want to make lots of money: What is the ONE necessary step to get there? Just taking action.

You could always skip the step of what you think you want (a good feeling that is short lived), and go straight for what you ACTUALLY want (business success).

You'll build self motivation when you work on a consistent basis....Your goal is not to FEEL motivated. Your goal is to build a business.

This is one of those things I had to "learn the hard way", as they call it.

Back when I was in this stage of my journey, I would probably wouldn't have listened to anything that I just wrote above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
I learned in some businesses, what your customer wants, and what your customer actually needs is not the same thing.

You say you want motivation...but what for? Let's say for example, to work on your business, so you can grow that, and make lots of money.

You want to make lots of money: What is the ONE necessary step to get there? Just taking action.

You could always skip the step of what you think you want (a good feeling that is short lived), and go straight for what you ACTUALLY want (business success).

You'll build self motivation when you work on a consistent basis....Your goal is not to FEEL motivated. Your goal is to build a business.

Back when I was in this stage of my journey, I would probably wouldn't have listened to anything that I just wrote above.

I do not like watching motivational videos tbh, because like you said, you should not aim for being motivated, but to build a business. And the hour you watch that video could also be put into your business.

I linked that Ryan Blair movie, because I dont see it as motivation. It is more a glimpse at how this successful guy thinks and what his beliefs are.

There is a huge difference between sitting in front of your notebook or smartphone and watching hours of youtube videos, and with sitting hours in front of your notebook working on your business.

The videos give you instant gratification, you dream about achieving instead of really achieving.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Carnage

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Sep 4, 2015

Discipline >>> Motivation

Zl1996

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Mar 25, 2015

Counterargument to your post: Surrounding yourself with good influences is helpful in developing in the right mindset for being entrepreneurs. That is why this thread is as important as it is. Indulging in the right media can have a likewise positive effect on you. Yes, putting off action is a poor plan, but so is rushing around all willy-nilly.

The question is, do you consider reading books (like the millionaire fastlane ) and learning from other a waste of time?

I appreciate all your posts. :happy: If you know of any additional YouTube videos or channels, keep them coming.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
  • Fastlane MJ
  • Grant Cardone
  • Jay Abraham
  • Dan Kennedy
  • Perry Belcher
  • Digital Marketer/Ryan Deiss
  • Kopywriting Kourse
  • Limitless Business
  • Tim Ferris
  • mycomeup
  • Robin Sharma
  • Ryan Blair
  • The Rich Dad Channel
  • Strategyzer
  • The Entrepreneurs Library

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I watch a lot of Robert Kiyosaki videos, interviews, stuff like that. They're really insightful and teach you the basics of business, as well as motivational.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.