I recently had some computer problems and had a bunch of spyware and viruses, was using AVG anti virus and didn't even have a spyware remover, also lost my sound. I'm using windows xp so this is probably for people with windows but everything's been fixed since and I have a list of what I use on my computer and haven't had a problem. I recommend these as the best. Let me know if anyone recommends anything else instead. All free downloads on filehippo.com.
Avira AntiVirus Personal
http://www.filehippo.com/download_antivir
Ad-Aware spyware remover
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ad-aware
Spyware Blaster
http://www.filehippo.com/download_spywareblaster
CCleaner
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
Disk Defragger
http://www.filehippo.com/download_defraggler
lnternet Service Provider Mozilla Firefox
http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox
Comodo Firewall
http://www.filehippo.com/download_comodo
Avira AntiVirus Personal
http://www.filehippo.com/download_antivir
Ad-Aware spyware remover
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ad-aware
Spyware Blaster
http://www.filehippo.com/download_spywareblaster
CCleaner
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
Disk Defragger
http://www.filehippo.com/download_defraggler
lnternet Service Provider Mozilla Firefox
http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox
Comodo Firewall
http://www.filehippo.com/download_comodo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
