- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 117
Rep Bank
$705
$705
User Power: 166%
Hello,
I am very confused about something. Amazon removed my selling privileges because they have to verify my information.
This is the email I received:
Now what I dont understand is the part where they tell me: "If you are a FBA seller, you can initiate a removal order for your FBA inventory by selecting the units to be returned to you or disposed of from the “Manage Inventory” page and following the online steps described."
Why do I have to remove my inventory now? I thought they just verify my account...wtf
I hope you guys can help me!
I am very confused about something. Amazon removed my selling privileges because they have to verify my information.
This is the email I received:
Dear Seller,
We are contacting you today regarding your Amazon seller account. Please be advised that we have made some structural changes to our EU Marketplace. As before, Amazon Services Europe S.à r.l. operates the Marketplace platform and provides the Selling on Amazon service. However, from now on, Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. will provide the new payment component of the service.
EU regulations require Amazon Payments Europe to collect certain business and personal information from you and take steps to confirm your identity. Your selling privileges have been temporarily removed until you provide and we verify the information required.
To reinstate your selling privileges, please log in to Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/) using the email address and password associated with your account. Follow the instructions displayed in the notification box on the first page in Seller Central to continue. A self-service feature will guide you through the process of providing the information Amazon Payments Europe needs. Additional information can be found in the “Required Information to Sell on Amazon” help section of your Amazon Seller Central account: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201200780.
Please take appropriate steps to resolve any open orders. Note that any amounts due as a result of monthly subscription fees, Fulfilment by Amazon storage fees, A-to-z Guarantee claims or chargebacks may be deducted from the existing balance in your seller account.
If you are a FBA seller, you can initiate a removal order for your FBA inventory by selecting the units to be returned to you or disposed of from the “Manage Inventory” page and following the online steps described. You can find out more about the FBA removal process in the help section of your Amazon Seller Central account: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201605940.
If you need further assistance, please contact Seller Support via contact form (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html), or a request for a call back by logging in to Seller Central account (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/).
Kind regards,
Amazon Services Europe
Now what I dont understand is the part where they tell me: "If you are a FBA seller, you can initiate a removal order for your FBA inventory by selecting the units to be returned to you or disposed of from the “Manage Inventory” page and following the online steps described."
Why do I have to remove my inventory now? I thought they just verify my account...wtf
I hope you guys can help me!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
