The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon Ecommerce Automation Service

PopEmersen

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 2, 2011
Atlanta, GA, US
Me and two other partners are launching a new ecommerce automation service. We are looking for beta testers. Please check the video on our lander page. Let me know what you think of the service or page too. If anything needs to be updated or changed. Right now, it's just for users that source from eBay and sell o Amazon. Thanks.

http://xrayprofits.com-receive.info/beta/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Looking to test this out. Joined the list.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Good demo video. Hate your model, but at least you'll be the best at it.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
Are you only using that domain for the beta? Using a scammy affiliate domain like that would kill all credibility in my eyes.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
What's wrong with the model? I am eager to hear what we are doing wrong or can improve on.

Based on your examples, you are buying name branded stuff on Ebay and selling on Amazon. My concerns about this model are:

1) counterfeit products - once you sell one fake product on Amazon, your account is toast
2) seems like some are collectors items - limited supply

As an FBA seller, I would not go in this direction. I'm curious as to who your target market is because experienced Amazon sellers most likely wouldn't want this.

Last edited:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
For me as a brand owner I can't see the need for this. If I was in retail arbitrage or collectables/memorabilia then something like this would have more value. Personally, not a fan of those models which I believe is also what vig was saying. Have you looked into the iphone apps that are similar for retail arbitrage? I won't advertise them here but was thinking if you hadn't seen them there could be some good info in studying them/reading reviews (you can pm me if you want - dont want to advertise "competition" on your thread).

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Seems like a "made-for-warrior-forum"-software to me. Could sell well there. Personally I dont see the value in it.

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.