The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AMA Suggestion

sk24iam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 22, 2009
Washington DC
Hi MJ,

Hope all is well. I've noticed there has been an uprising in Affiliate marketing talk and AMAs on the boards lately. I wanted to suggest an AMA candidate that I think would bring some value to readers.

Adam Freedman, creator of thisiswhyimbroke.com, has done a few AMAs over at Reddit. He has been very open to sharing his knowledge about how he built is business from the ground up. He started working at in the email marketing department at Groupon and decided to quit his job to grow thisiswhyimbroke into a brand that makes well over six figures a year.

I'm not sure if you have any leverage in getting Adam over here to do an AMA, but I think it would be very interesting, especially since he hasn't done one at Reddit in over a year. Would be nice to hear an update on his business strategy since then.

Here are the links to his previous AMAs:
I am the creator of ThisIsWhyImBroke.com AMA - /r/Entrepreneur edition! : Entrepreneur
I am the creator of ThisIsWhyImBroke. AMAA : IAmA

Thanks,
Stephen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.