The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Aloha! From South Texas.

GrayOgunbase

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2012
Lexington, KY
I don't have any connection to Hawaii, except for the desire to spend a couple weeks down there. I just felt like "hi" or "hello" are too overused. I also felt like you guys would expect a "howdy", with me being in South Texas.

At any rate, my name's Gray. :tiphat:

I don't remember how and when I came across MJ's book, but I did, downloaded the first three chapters, read them and then took no action. :smxE: At least I was smart enough to stay on the mailing list.

On 4/2, I got an email titled "Are You a Car Washer? Or a Car Owner?" and started reading. I then went to YouTube, and watched all of the videos that are uploaded to MJ's channel.

I went back to MJ's email and saw that signed copies of The Millionaire Fastlane were available for less than half price. I'd spent more than that on a book from that "finish rich" guru, and the FREE content I'd received from MJ was worth far more than that. It was a no-brainer to me.

The book arrived, and I've just finished devouring...er...READING it. My only regret was not buying the book earlier.

After reading the book, I can say that my biggest problems are that I've been seeking the event, rather than the process. This attitude and desire for instant gratification is not something that has just affected my life in the area of finances (or my current lack of). It has also affected my proficiency as a bassist, as I have not been willing to put the practice time in to reach my desired level of skill.

I want to learn from others here. Obviously, I will have to do the heavy lifting along my journey to wealth, but there are others who know the terrain who can provide advice and encouragement. In the future, I would like to have experienced enough success to be able to offer that same sort of encouragement to others on their journey.

I am honored to be here with a group of forward-thinking, growth-minded folks as yourselves, and look forward to adding to the conversation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...