What's new

Aloha from Croatia

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KingStrategy

PARKED
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
1
Location
BiH
Rep Bank
$60
Hey everyone,

I've got here through one link on biztorrents, here's some info about me...

I'm a 2 decades old guy from Croatia with previous experiences in graphic design (pro freelancer for a short period), programming (few desktop .NET apps for one local company + elance), and I'm currently exploring the Internet Marketing field, learning about copywriting, SEO, product launches, etc., and planning to take some steps and realize some of my plans. This will be my main source of income till I earn enough money for something that might be more profitable (real estates, maybe).

My main interests are business overall, internet marketing, psychology (persuasion and cognition, mostly), neurology, and everything brain or brain performance related. :smxB:

I've started my IM career about 4 months ago, and spent much hours till this day exploring and learning about all the options in the vast territory of internet marketing. I'll focus right now on developing some of my products, and hopefully realize my goal of earning $1000 a month till the end of this year (I'm still starting, and this is more than average salary in my country, so I'll be satisfied with that as a starting number).

I'm here to learn more about investing, real estates, and business, and to contribute in discussions related to my competencies and interests.

Well, that's some short info about me.
Cya around. :hurray:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi epf huuf madl up zuas wipvasit. Qmieti liiq at qutvif.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom