The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability is everything.

Admiral

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 22, 2015
Montreal
Hello!

My name is Admiral and I am about to undertake one of my very first ventures, investing everything I have gathered in forms of experience and knowledge the past 30 years in what might be my first real success or failure; my first real attempt nonetheless.

I am an information systems analyst with an extensive business experience, and I also hold a masters degree in business administration which greatly aided my financial and market-research skills.

Today, I stand at a point in my life where I have decided to implement what I have read in the millionaire's fast-lane alongside the hundreds of hours I spent contemplating and researching how to begin my first business.

And I arrived at the realization that I will never feel ready. Ever.

Just like jumping in cold water, no mental preparation, reading, discussing or contemplating will simulate the plunge but the plunge itself. And only by jumping in cold water once, then twice, then again and again, that we familiarize ourselves with loving the ambiguity.

I am here to jump, and record every drop of the splash, and be held accountable for it.

I shall post, contribute, support and help fellow members and I will be extremely transparent in how my venture is heading.

Is my idea a fast lane? I will make it be one, and I am completely convinced that any idea at this point has a great market potential if the execution is flawless and customers are treated with utmost priority.

I am looking forward to this journey, and I at last feel like I found a home after browsing countless semi-dead forums and aimless boards. This place is just beautifully buzzing with this energy which I certainly want to contribute to and dwell in.

Thank you :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vansita

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Feb 21, 2015
Hey Admiral!

Montreal, great place to be, and yes, just like swimming, you just have to jump in the water!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.