The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

about Ecommerce Site Development/Marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Designz23

Designz23 Marketing and Development
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2015
Hellertown
Good afternoon,

Feel free to ask me anything about Ecommerce Website Development. I have built and advertised hundreds of websites over the past 8 years. This includes building original/custom carts from the ground up. If you want to use an open source cart try Magento, Oscommerce and Opencart. Oscommerce has the lightest code and is often underrated because it's seen as not modern. Stay away from hosted solutions like Bigcommerce and Shopify who keep the full code to themselves. Woocommerce is quickly catching up to become one of the contenders of good shopping carts. It works with Wordpress The most important thing to make sure the cart has every feature you need, or can be programmed in. If not, have it built from the ground up. Authorize.net and Paypal are the most popular payment gateways, and work with most carts. You'll need an SSL (secure sockets layer) to encrypt the screens that customers see when they type in their card numbers. Start with finding a few example websites that you like, then see if everything you need can work with a similar look. Facebook is the best advertising medium in most cases.

I hope this helps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JoeB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jul 17, 2014
UK
The first website I chose from your testimonials page (http://www.courtneyjack.com) only displayed a message saying I needed a newer version of Adobe Flash. My question is: If it had loaded, would it have looked as good as your website?

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Try to have and create a personalized relationships between marketers and consumers by providing deeper value for users all through the journey on your shopping site.Attracting new customers and landing page optimization is something you need to concentrate on. make the visitors traverse through to the pages that you want them to. Remarketing helps you big time.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
Good afternoon,

Feel free to ask me anything about Ecommerce Website Development. I have built and advertised hundreds of websites over the past 8 years. This includes building original/custom carts from the ground up. If you want to use an open source cart try Magento, Oscommerce and Opencart. Oscommerce has the lightest code and is often underrated because it's seen as not modern. Stay away from hosted solutions like Bigcommerce and Shopify who keep the full code to themselves. Woocommerce is quickly catching up to become one of the contenders of good shopping carts. It works with Wordpress The most important thing to make sure the cart has every feature you need, or can be programmed in. If not, have it built from the ground up. Authorize.net and Paypal are the most popular payment gateways, and work with most carts. You'll need an SSL (secure sockets layer) to encrypt the screens that customers see when they type in their card numbers. Start with finding a few example websites that you like, then see if everything you need can work with a similar look. Facebook is the best advertising medium in most cases.

I hope this helps.
It was very hard to read that long wall of text. Feels like self promotion, not AMA.. lol

Kevin Peter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jun 2, 2015
Need more ideas on the content marketing, building a automated email campaign structure along with social media nurturing. Visual content creation is something I lack on!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.