The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Abi the nomadic entrepreneur

AbiH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Apr 16, 2020
Salt Lake City
Hello everyone!

My name is Abi, I am new to the entrepreneur world! I travel the world following the ski industry, but ultimately want to create my own company and products. I am currently working on starting my first company around a product, and am slowly learning the entrepreneurial ropes, but have a long way to go!
I am confident that my product will be a success, but don’t want to set myself up for failure! So, that’s why I’m here! I’m excited to learn from everyone their unique experiences with product design and startups!

Cheers!
Abi

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Anda el Diablo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Nov 29, 2017
Las Vegas
Welcome. I also spent many years in the mountains, but snowboarding. The nice thing about living in a seasonal place is the time off. I used to travel at least 3 months every year. Some years 6 months. Is your product ski related?

AbiH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Apr 16, 2020
Salt Lake City
Welcome. I also spent many years in the mountains, but snowboarding. The nice thing about living in a seasonal place is the time off. I used to travel at least 3 months every year. Some years 6 months. Is your product ski related?
Thanks! That’s awesome, it’s quite fun!

It is! It encompasses the whole outdoor industry! The idea came from the ski industry though!

Strider007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 30, 2020
Texas
Hello and welcome!

I'm currently working on a new product as well (different industry though).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...