The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO A Student Looking for His Way Through Life

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Andrew W

Be a Provider.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 12, 2018
Hi there! My name is Andrew, and I found this forum through Reddit (I believe). I have gone through plenty of self-help books trying to take everything I could from them. It wasn't until I found this forum, however, that I found actual, usable information. Most of the things you find in books is theory, how to "theoretically" start a successful startup. How to "theoretically" become a millionaire. Theory is good, it shows us how to think which is a very useful thing when striving to become successful. But it's a breath of fresh air when you can come somewhere that provides genuine insight and first-hand reports of how something might be built. This shift from theoretical to concrete methods is why I have found an interest in this site. I hope to learn lots about what it means to be successful and in the process I hope I might reach my definition of success some day. Thanks for reading!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard Andrew!

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
Hi there! My name is Andrew, and I found this forum through Reddit (I believe). I have gone through plenty of self-help books trying to take everything I could from them. It wasn't until I found this forum, however, that I found actual, usable information. Most of the things you find in books is theory, how to "theoretically" start a successful startup. How to "theoretically" become a millionaire. Theory is good, it shows us how to think which is a very useful thing when striving to become successful. But it's a breath of fresh air when you can come somewhere that provides genuine insight and first-hand reports of how something might be built. This shift from theoretical to concrete methods is why I have found an interest in this site. I hope to learn lots about what it means to be successful and in the process I hope I might reach my definition of success some day. Thanks for reading!

Welcome!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom