MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Amidst the shameful and gluttonous pageantry of Michael Jackson's death the media has bestowed (or beleaguered) upon us, I found this a honorable return to the reality of REAL HEROISM.
The video is LONG but well worth the watch. I watched every second and was brought to tears .... the turn out for the procession was absolutely incredible.
http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/show...//blip.tv/?utm_source=brandlink&enablejs=true
Thank you Mr. Beale for your service. Because of you and others like you, I have freedom. Because of you and your sacrifice, I am free. I am forever indebted. May you rest in peace and god bless.
The video is LONG but well worth the watch. I watched every second and was brought to tears .... the turn out for the procession was absolutely incredible.
http://e.blip.tv/scripts/flash/show...//blip.tv/?utm_source=brandlink&enablejs=true
From: http://freedomremembered.com/index.php/staff-sgt-john-c-beale/
Sgt 1st Class John C. Beale of Riverdale, Georgia graduated from Riverdale High School. He served in the United States Army from 1991 through 1994 and was a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. He later joined the National Guard in 2005 after a strong desire to return to military service. His father, is a former sailor and a military career was also John’s goal in life. In his civilian job, he worked for the Clayton County Water Authority. He was also very involved with the authority’s youth programs and liked to participate in career days at local schools. After John married he moved to McDonough, Georgia where he lived with his wife Crystal and their two children. John died at age 39 near Kapisa, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered from an improvised explosive device and small arms fire. John was a member of Eagle’s Landing First Baptist Church. He is survived by his wife, Crystal; children, Christopher and Calye; father, William B. Beale; brothers, Michael and Timothy; grandfather, William R. Beale; father-in-law, David Collier; brother-in-law, David E. Collier among others. Major Kevin Jenrette and Specialist Jeffrey Jordan were also killed in the attack.
Thank you Mr. Beale for your service. Because of you and others like you, I have freedom. Because of you and your sacrifice, I am free. I am forever indebted. May you rest in peace and god bless.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
