Hey Folks! I'm a long time entrepreneur who decided one day that a normal job WAS NOT for me. I know more than anyone how it feels when no one believes in you. I started my own business and thanks to the help of Craigslist among other things, my business BLEW UP practically overnight. I was making so much money, I didn't know what to do with it! I called up financial advisers to help me out and started buying up properties in Vegas and Arizona. Fast forward 3 years and things have changed quite a bit. My investments are all upside down, my business tanked because of the economy, family is doing its whole I told you so thing and emotionally I'm at my lowest. I searched google for some support groups for entrepreneurs and I found this forum.
Admittedly, I've never read the book this forum is based off of, but reading the motivation section has helped my mental state a lot these past days. I'm ready to get back in the game and start my hustle all over again.
Cheers, and I hope to keep you updated with my success (and go out and freakin read the book!!)

Admittedly, I've never read the book this forum is based off of, but reading the motivation section has helped my mental state a lot these past days. I'm ready to get back in the game and start my hustle all over again.
Cheers, and I hope to keep you updated with my success (and go out and freakin read the book!!)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
