Jason.
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2021
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 200%
Hello everyone,
My name is Jason. I am 18 years old and from Jamaica.
I am currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane and have been moved by the revolutionary thought processes it has introduced.
I have decided to take control of my life and build the life I want for myself, starting from near scratch. While Jamaica to many who
live there is seen as a place with not many opportunities, I think this mentality is also apart of the problem. I believe
that it does have opportunities for persons to add massive value to different markets however many don't seek these opportunities
or give up because they believe it's "too hard".
I have been putting in the work necessary and I'm willing to work harder to, slowly inch by inch, get closer to my goal of
starting and running a successful software business in Jamaica and later the Caribbean. While markets are hard to get into and I do lack
certain knowledge about starting and properly running a business it is not impossible, it just requires extra work and new ways of approach
which I have been learning by failing. Every failure is a lesson learnt and I have learnt many lessons.
I plan to continue learning and improving on my ventures, finish The Millionaire Fastlane and explore the knowledge in Unscripted .
For now, it's not an easy road but it's the one I choose to take knowing where I will end up as a result.
-Jason
My name is Jason. I am 18 years old and from Jamaica.
I am currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane and have been moved by the revolutionary thought processes it has introduced.
I have decided to take control of my life and build the life I want for myself, starting from near scratch. While Jamaica to many who
live there is seen as a place with not many opportunities, I think this mentality is also apart of the problem. I believe
that it does have opportunities for persons to add massive value to different markets however many don't seek these opportunities
or give up because they believe it's "too hard".
I have been putting in the work necessary and I'm willing to work harder to, slowly inch by inch, get closer to my goal of
starting and running a successful software business in Jamaica and later the Caribbean. While markets are hard to get into and I do lack
certain knowledge about starting and properly running a business it is not impossible, it just requires extra work and new ways of approach
which I have been learning by failing. Every failure is a lesson learnt and I have learnt many lessons.
I plan to continue learning and improving on my ventures, finish The Millionaire Fastlane and explore the knowledge in Unscripted .
For now, it's not an easy road but it's the one I choose to take knowing where I will end up as a result.
-Jason
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
