Hi everyone,
So, my name is Tim. I am 26 years old and from Germany.
I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to make a living blogging for about 5 years. At the time, I discovered blogging and immediately fell in love with it. In the meantime, I got involved in different businesses, but somehow always 'returned' to blogging.
Yeah.. the passion thing. I know. I've read that thread in the Gold section.
My last 'venture' was that I moved to Iran at the time of the nuclear deal. I thought that I could establish a content marketing agency here for all the European businesses that were supposed to flood the Iranian market.
I basically came here on a student visa for an MA in Iranian Studies, learning Farsi and meanwhile trying to make that business happen.
Well, that didn't quite work out. I just wasn't ready for the difficulty of the task, I suppose.
So again, I am back to my blog.
Well, I am planning to move back to Germany for the first time in seven years. Meanwhile, I have somehow set my mind on what I am planning to do next in terms of trying to monetize my blog: a membership platform.
I'm running a small publication on Medium. It is not a huge thing but it has a small dedicated following. I would like to build from that and offer a paid membership on an external platform, but still figuring out the specifics of that.
I guess that was enough from my side.
Cheers,
Tim
So, my name is Tim. I am 26 years old and from Germany.
I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to make a living blogging for about 5 years. At the time, I discovered blogging and immediately fell in love with it. In the meantime, I got involved in different businesses, but somehow always 'returned' to blogging.
Yeah.. the passion thing. I know. I've read that thread in the Gold section.
My last 'venture' was that I moved to Iran at the time of the nuclear deal. I thought that I could establish a content marketing agency here for all the European businesses that were supposed to flood the Iranian market.
I basically came here on a student visa for an MA in Iranian Studies, learning Farsi and meanwhile trying to make that business happen.
Well, that didn't quite work out. I just wasn't ready for the difficulty of the task, I suppose.
So again, I am back to my blog.
Well, I am planning to move back to Germany for the first time in seven years. Meanwhile, I have somehow set my mind on what I am planning to do next in terms of trying to monetize my blog: a membership platform.
I'm running a small publication on Medium. It is not a huge thing but it has a small dedicated following. I would like to build from that and offer a paid membership on an external platform, but still figuring out the specifics of that.
I guess that was enough from my side.
Cheers,
Tim
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
