The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

5 Entrepreneurs Bounce Back After Failure

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Failure is a part of life, and maybe even a bigger part of business. If fear of failure is holding you back, take inspiration from the stories of these successful entrepreneurs who have bounced back after major failures.
From I Can Haz Cheezburger's Ben Huh's first failed dot com to Frank Jadhavji of electronic deal site Just Deals.com dealing with $300,000 in stolen merchandise, these five entrepreneurs had the guts to get up and try again.

How 5 Successful Entrepreneurs Bounced Back After Failure | Entrepreneur.com

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser11

I remember Tony Robbins talking about an entrepreneur who failed so badly. I think it was the founder of 7 11

He got up to 100 million, lost it all (he wanted to get to a billion) got up to 400 million, lost it and he was in his late 50s.

Then he got up again and made his 1,000,000,000$ he wanted.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.