The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

28. Alive for the first time.

Hucryn077

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 19, 2014
Hi all. I've been lurking around for some time now and thought it best to introduce myself now. Some background first.
At age 22 my old man gave me 50% share in his dealership. Didn't ask for it. ..he just phoned me up and said "hey you wan to share the business". I accepted. 2 years later things went belly up. I acted like a sidewalking dooschbag blamed everything and everyone. Come to think about it, I probably could have saved the business and made it profitable. But was to bussy blaming the world. What a twat!
Age 24:Bought a franchise with my last saved up funds without doing proper due diligence. Franchisor liquidated 7mnths later. Again I acted all sidewalk dooschbag like. You get the point.
24 and a half: started to renovate houses on a small budget (not my own houses). Turns out I am actually very good at that so I built up a good business to support my family and return to my old slowlane habits. Well that stopped about 2 months ago after reading TMF .
Age 28: Awaken and alive. Construction business still open and profitable business but without major investment wont turn fastlane. So I started another business that has fl potential. Started my novel as well this week and should be able to (scrap that) WILL publish before Christmas. Picked up studies again to better my value as well. I will succeed this time the odds are in my favour and if they are not ill make them in my favour! Thanks to everyone here and especially MJ! When I hit it BIG ill visit the states and buy you all a cold one to enjoy and reminisce about today.
Cheers from a sunny South Africa (And NO I dont live in a tree or in a thatched clay house lol) South Africa is a developing country with infrastructure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...