The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

27 year old girl from Greece!

DeppyJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 19, 2017
Greece
Hello everyone!

I am Despoina, I am 27 years old and I am from Greece.
My vision is to create a life I don't need a vacation from and live a happy, fulfilling life on my terms. So, after reading MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " (which I already got 5 friends of mine buy and read and I didn't take no for an answer lol!) I realised I HAVE to create my own legacy. What am I doing? I mean I know, it's never too late to start living the life you want, but I'm not getting any younger and I feel like I've lost so.much.time...Unfortunately, I cannot turn back time but I am repelled by the idea to lose any more. Now, less talk, more (crazy) action!

Happy to be a member of your family and I am glad to be able to connect with all of you like minded people!

Enjoy your day everyone :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
Hello everyone!

My vision is to create a life I don't need a vacation from and live a happy, fulfilling life on my terms. So, after reading MJ's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " (which I already got 5 friends of mine buy and read and I didn't take no for an answer lol!) I realised I HAVE to create my own legacy. What am I doing? I mean I know, it's never too late to start living the life you want, but I'm not getting any younger and I feel like I've lost so.much.time...Unfortunately, I cannot turn back time but I am repelled by the idea to lose any more. Now, less talk, more (crazy) action!

Happy to be a member of your family and I am glad to be able to connect with all of you like minded people!

Welcome!

What part of Greece are you from? I am going to Santorini and Athens next month! It'll be my first time. I am planning for my wedding in Santorini for October.

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Welcome Despoina. I'm 25 in a month and I feel the exact same way about wasted time, but I'm getting there. I didn't join the forum for almost two years after I read TMF - I thought there was nothing on here that wasn't in the book already. Huge mistake. This community is pure gold.

You must be a better salesperson than I if you got 5 of your friends to buy the book. Good job. *Mental Note: Give Despoina a big discount on future book releases* ;)

DeppyJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 19, 2017
Greece
Hello everyone!

Welcome!

What part of Greece are you from? I am going to Santorini and Athens next month! It'll be my first time. I am planning for my wedding in Santorini for October.

I live in Patras, it's in the northern Peloponnese, western Greece. Greece's third biggest city but a beautiful one. Oh my, you guys are gonna LOVE Santorini!!! There's so much beauty in there. Wish you all the very very best for your wedding! Be sure to let me know what you thought of Santorini when you're back!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@DeppyJ -- how is the entrepreneurial environment in Greece? I know last year there was a lot of civil unrest and forced government reorganizations.

DeppyJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 19, 2017
Greece
Welcome Despoina. I'm 25 in a month and I feel the exact same way about wasted time, but I'm getting there. I didn't join the forum for almost two years after I read TMF - I thought there was nothing on here that wasn't in the book already. Huge mistake. This community is pure gold.

You must be a better salesperson than I if you got 5 of your friends to buy the book. Good job. *Mental Note: Give Despoina a big discount on future book releases* ;)

Thank you my friend! No need to dwell on the past though, the past does not equal the future. Or at least, it doesn't have to. I keep reminding myself that all the time :)
Yup, I've already realised that, you're right, it's pure gold.

Haha, true! I can become very passionate if I like something and if it's something that can benefit someone else, I can be very very very persuasive lol!! Possible career potential maybe?? lol

DeppyJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 19, 2017
Greece
@DeppyJ -- how is the entrepreneurial environment in Greece? I know last year there was a lot of civil unrest and forced government reorganizations.

The situation is pretty much the same here. In everyday life you hear the biggest percentage of people complaining about the government and the "crisis". Take a walk in Riga Ferraiou street in Patras (where I live) at 11 a.m. though, and you'll see pretty much all the coffee shops full. I sometimes wonder if those people even work. They call my city "the city of coffee". Coffee shops are the golden deal here. Shops are closing and more coffee shops are opening.
From my experience though, I've come across several people who have benefited from the "crisis" mindset and have searched for alternatives. Desperation have made people more open to new ideas. The "passive income" concept, though, is totally unknown among everyday people.

Miz-jov_ana

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 10, 2018
Hi @DeppyJ,
how is it going? Have you figured it out your "escape" from the dreary 9-5 work life. I live in Athens.

D

Deleted78083

Welcome!! Don't forget (like many of us EU people do) that building a business in Greece means building a business in Europe, with its 450 million consumers! As such, try to envision the EU market instead of just the Greek market. I'll give you a dumb example: I used to be a huge fan of Greek yoghurt (huge, I was eating about 1kg/day) and it kinda frustrated me that the Greek yoghurt I bought was made...in the Netherlands. In fact, i've been struggling to find any Greek products in Belgium, products for which I'm certain there is a market in regard to the number of Greeks that live here! I honestly think there are a lot of opportunities for you, everyone learns about Greek history and philosophy, your country has a huge soft power it is sadly not aware of, a bit like for the Italians.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hi @DeppyJ,
how is it going? Have you figured it out your "escape" from the dreary 9-5 work life. I live in Athens.
Welcome!! Don't forget (like many of us EU people do) that building a business in Greece means building a business in Europe, with its 450 million consumers! As such, try to envision the EU market instead of just the Greek market. I'll give you a dumb example: I used to be a huge fan of Greek yoghurt (huge, I was eating about 1kg/day) and it kinda frustrated me that the Greek yoghurt I bought was made...in the Netherlands. In fact, i've been struggling to find any Greek products in Belgium, products for which I'm certain there is a market in regard to the number of Greeks that live here! I honestly think there are a lot of opportunities for you, everyone learns about Greek history and philosophy, your country has a huge soft power it is sadly not aware of, a bit like for the Italians.
You two do realise the OP hasn't been active since Feb 2018?

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
nope :D but I hope the notification is sent to her email
You could hope, or you could check her profile & see other members from Athens that are still active on the forum. Look at her follower list.
They may be in touch with her.

Doesn't your LinkedIn profile say "Flexible, tech-savvy, analytical professional... my can-do attitude and acquire problem-solving mentality." :)

Last edited:

Miz-jov_ana

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 10, 2018
You could hope, or you could check her profile & see other members from Athens that are still active on the forum. Look at her follower list.
They may be in touch with her.

Doesn't your LinkedIn profile say "Flexible, tech-savvy, analytical professional... my can-do attitude and acquire problem-solving mentality." :)
yes indeed, thanks for checking me up. I put my energy in things that truly matter at the moment, so no wonder I am not stalking other profiles. :D

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
yes indeed, thanks for checking me up. I put my energy in things that truly matter at the moment, so no wonder I am not stalking other profiles. :D
Thank you for replying to me, I'm flattered I truly matter to you.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Uh oh, I'm being stalked too
Although isn't that why we create profiles, to be looked at?
Or are we cyberspace decorators?
if you need validation, here you go, you are welcome. :D
:thumbsup:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!