The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

25 years working for corporate america.

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Hello. So I have been here before, the self help realm, but this time I don't give a *&^%. I agree with a lot of what MJ preaches and I am looking for inspiration to finish out time on earth, having the next 40 years or so left I would like success in the things I have been thinking about and talking about for some 10 years or so.

Johnny

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

openheavens

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 4, 2020
Massachusetts, US
Hello. So I have been here before, the self help realm, but this time I don't give a *&^%. I agree with a lot of what MJ preaches and I am looking for inspiration to finish out time on earth, having the next 40 years or so left I would like success in the things I have been thinking about and talking about for some 10 years or so.

Johnny
So, if you don't mind me asking, what are you planning to do? Any industry you are looking at in particular? What is your background?

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Good questions openheavens. I have a background in communications and software development. I mostly enjoyed the last 14 years in a start-up (separated / incubated, from the corporation) environment. Considered complete / mature the start-up environment / perks / ways of doing business are now falling back under corporation like environment - slave to bureaucracy / power trips / and removing freedoms we created for ourselves. Amazing! I am terrible writer at the moment. I am leaning that way, GravyBoat - this 25 year chapter is about to close.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
So far while reading/listening to Unscripted , chapter 28 is hitting home for me.

"Whatever your whys, they must be strong enough to incite action that borders obsession"

I can remember when I was obsessed over a few things in my past and can relate to this saying. Riches did not matter, really not much did but to prove the whys/not prove them. Today I cannot see how my 'whys' will equate to being wealthy/rich and that has been my failure for some time - probably 10 years, as far as relating to becoming an entrepreneur. In other words, my 'whys' came to fruition on the inside of a corporation and I did not become wealthy/rich based on my standards. Now the new/developed 'whys' due to working inside a company (smaller world) as an entrepreneur are the cause of me wanting to be free of corporate mindset, as a worker bee that is. If that made sense.

New whys.

1.) Proving to many people in my life and myself that there is a heaven on earth. That a person can bring heaven down. Firstly that amounts to freedom. Second that amounts to health. Third that amounts to being wealthy enough through friends/family/manifesto value that it feeds back into making the first two a reality. There is a lot in that long ars statement.

2.) Why it is important to live and be free through my actions to dampen/reduce/squash main stream fads & death words into our communities.

3.) Why it is important to weaken and dissolve wives tales and/or conspiracies.

LOL what in the world!

Johnny

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
Pick something, hustle hard, and don't look back.
In the month of July 2020 I left the corporate life. So far, one thing came true. I am in double digit gains and am not paying taxes on these, legally. This is a bid deal for me and that is another blog post. My WHYS might be becoming more defined and developing a better resolve for me. I don't know. I was just listening to the Millionare FastLane and something struck with me when MJ DeMarco said some things about his road trip. The oil and map and some how balancing this in with his spike in adrenaline to get to his vacation destination. Put that into my own words just then. It was funny at first but then I thought, I am blinded to some things. I don't know what the oil and maps are of my road trip and what my destination is. My WHYS are blurring (spike in adrenaline times) over the last few months so I am trying to figure out how to get that back plus figure out the oil and maps for my destination. Good thing is I am developing a system for these double digit gains business I have been working on. Hopefully be placing the process for all to see and profit from, soon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...