The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Newbie to the Forum - web developer trying to start his own business

buckleup308

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 11, 2021
Hey all!

Working with Fox at the Fox Web School and with Steve Deane at the SEO Business Blueprint.

Just really getting out there in entrepreneurship. Made 8 cold calls this week so far. Learning to tame my nerves bit by bit.

My history in a nutshell: From California, traveled Europe in a van for 2ish years, worked in Yosemite and rock climbed,
did real estate - but wasn't my thing, have been coding the last year and a half - and now trying to turn that skill into profit.

Powers: Being easy to talk to, problem-solving
Weaknesses: Sales Copy, prospecting, worrying too much

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, sounds like you're on the right track.

One critical life skill that I wish I had been taught as a young man is emotional mastery. Managing your emotional states is critical to success in life.

Cold calling is stressful. I've done some, and it's never an easy thing to do. Mastering that anxiety and just setting aside your emotions to complete the task is a critical strategy to get those calls rolling. When you can do 8+ an hour, then you'll start to see the fruits of your emotional mastery.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...