Hey everyone. I'm a 18-year old teenager from Ottawa, Canada. My family has a lot of business background; my cousin ran a company called CognoVision which he recently sold to Intel for 20mill+. He's basically my main idol. Anyways, I plan on going into University for Commerce - Marketing and I decided to start small right now.
I don't know if this is the right section for this but I plan on buying flashcards for Nintendo 3DS from wholesale chinese websites online and selling them locally as it's almost time for Christmas and people will be looking for games and electronics. I'm probably going to borrow $100 from my close friend and order them and sell them. Thanks.
I don't know if this is the right section for this but I plan on buying flashcards for Nintendo 3DS from wholesale chinese websites online and selling them locally as it's almost time for Christmas and people will be looking for games and electronics. I'm probably going to borrow $100 from my close friend and order them and sell them. Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
