What's new

18 Year old full time student with big ambitions

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Castro

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Hello Fastlane Forum,

About me:
I have been around the forum for about a week now, and have finally decided it's time to introduce myself. I view this forum as a group of mentors who are genuinely interested in providing value to others. Quick thanks to @MJ DeMarco for creating such a valuable community. Here's a quick overview of who I am.

I am one month away from completing my first year of state university, pursuing a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science, while pursuing a minor in Business. I am fortunate enough to receive enough financial aid to attend university without putting myself into any debt, which is the only reason I have decided to attend university full-time. I have been around technology my entire life, so I know I want to leverage my technological skills to create a fast lane business down the road.

On the subject of fast lane, I am currently reading the Millionaire Fastlane , and have already ordered Unscripted from Amazon. I can't wait to finish them both!

At the moment, I am grateful that I don't have any expenses to pay for, as I am living at home with my parents and older siblings, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to create my own source of income. I have held a job before as an auto-detailer, but it was just a summer job during my junior and senior year of high school. Surprisingly, I still have money saved up from working that job, as I am very frugal with my money, more so than anyone else in my family.

My current objective: After doing some research on the forum's gold threads, I have come across @Fox 's How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months which I plan on following in order to create a source of income for myself, but after looking deeper, I have realized that it will take a few months before I actually make a sale. Therefore, I have decided to first follow @SinisterLex 's 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less. This way, I have a much quicker route to achieving a source of income, which will then allow me to move onto learning how to start creating websites. With this I plan to accomplish two goals; Learn the valuable skills of copy and creating effective websites - both will allow me to create a slow lane source of income, which in the future will become my fast lane business funds.

All through and said though, I am yet to begin, and plan on doing so as soon as I post this. If anyone believes there is a much more efficient path to create a source of income, I am very open-minded to any recommendations. I hope that in the future, I have gained enough knowledge so that I can give back to the forum.

If you read my introduction I thank you, and encourage you to leave a reply as I am excited to meet the members of this forum.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Nz dassipv uckidvowi: Egvis fuoph tuni sitiesdj up vji gusan't humf vjsieft, O jewi duni edsutt @Guy 't Jux vu Miesp Dufi, Tvesv e Xic Dunqepz, $15l+ qis nupvj xovjop 9 nupvjt xjodj O qmep up gummuxoph op usfis vu dsievi e tuasdi ug opduni gus nztimg, cav egvis muuloph fiiqis, O jewi siemobif vjev ov xomm veli e gix nupvjt cigusi O edvaemmz neli e temi. Vjisigusi, O jewi fidofif vu gostv gummux @TopotvisMiy 't 15 Fezt vu Gsiifun - Neli Nupiz Duqzxsovoph op 15 Fezt us Mitt. Vjot xez, O jewi e nadj raodlis suavi vu edjoiwoph e tuasdi ug opduni, xjodj xomm vjip emmux ni vu nuwi upvu miespoph jux vu tvesv dsievoph xictovit. Xovj vjot O qmep vu eddunqmotj vxu huemt; Miesp vji wemaecmi tlommt ug duqz epf dsievoph iggidvowi xictovit - cuvj xomm emmux ni vu dsievi e tmux mepi tuasdi ug opduni, xjodj op vji gavasi xomm ciduni nz getv mepi catopitt gapft.

Hsiev opvsu vjsief. Ovt dmies vjev zua huv hsiev xsovoph tlommt huoph cz vjot opvsu vjsief tu O en tasi zua dep vasp duqzxsovoph qsugovecmi op e wisz tjusv enuapv ug voni. Duncopi vjev tlomm xovj xic fitohp epf zua xomm ci gmzoph ov.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf giim gsii vu veh ni op epz qutvt zua piif jimq xovj.

Ximduni vu vji gusan. Tuapft moli zua'wi huv e hsiev tvesv up vjopht, puv vu nipvoup e hsiev fihsii vu ci tvafzoph ev tdjuum, xovjuav vji dutv!

Ximduni, @detvs131!

Ximm xsovvip opvsu qutv, epf ov tuapft moli zua esi up vji sohjv vsedl xovj e huuf jief up zuas tjuamfist. Zua esi gusvapevi vu duni edsutt vjot hin ug e gusan ev katv 18 ziest umf xovj voni vu caomf tlommt epf opduni-qsufadoph wipvasit vjsuahjuav vji piyv 3 ziest ug dummihi. Et e sidipv DT hsef nztimg, O'f tvsitt vji wemai op fiwuvoph voni vu timg-tvafz, iyqmusevoup ug zuas uxp opvisitvt, epf qistupem fiwimuqnipv op effovoup vu zuas duastixusl. Tvez up vjev qevj, epf zua tjuamf ci ximm up zuas xez. Xic fiwimuqnipv tjuamf duni ietomz vu zua og zua apfistvepf vji cetodt ug qsuhsennoph. Xjev jewi zua tvafoif op zuas gostv zies?

Ximduni, @detvs131!

Ximm xsovvip opvsu qutv, epf ov tuapft moli zua esi up vji sohjv vsedl xovj e huuf jief up zuas tjuamfist. Zua esi gusvapevi vu duni edsutt vjot hin ug e gusan ev katv 18 ziest umf xovj voni vu caomf tlommt epf opduni-qsufadoph wipvasit vjsuahjuav vji piyv 3 ziest ug dummihi. Et e sidipv DT hsef nztimg, O'f tvsitt vji wemai op fiwuvoph voni vu timg-tvafz, iyqmusevoup ug zuas uxp opvisitvt, epf qistupem fiwimuqnipv op effovoup vu zuas duastixusl. Tvez up vjev qevj, epf zua tjuamf ci ximm up zuas xez. Xic fiwimuqnipv tjuamf duni ietomz vu zua og zua apfistvepf vji cetodt ug qsuhsennoph. Xjev jewi zua tvafoif op zuas gostv zies?

Jimmu @Fzmep op Egsode,

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni, dunqmonipvt, epf hsiev efwodi! Op sihesft vu xjev O jewi tvafoif op nz DT duastit vjat ges, nz dassodaman ot cetif up D++.
Xjev O'wi miespif tu ges; UUQ, Moplif Motv, Dmettit, Uckidvt, Quopvist, Sidastoup, epf Muuqt vu peni e gix. Xjev't migv vu miesp vjot tinitvis; Tvedlt, Raiait, epf Vsiit

Up epuvjis puvi, ov't duum vu niiv e gimmux DT Nekus!

Last edited:
Jimmu @Fzmep op Egsode,

Vjeplt gus vji ximduni, dunqmonipvt, epf hsiev efwodi! Op sihesft vu xjev O jewi tvafoif op nz DT duastit vjat ges, nz dassodaman ot cetif up D++.
Xjev O'wi miespif tu ges; UUQ, Moplif Motv, Dmettit, Uckidvt, Quopvist, Sidastoup, epf Muuqt vu peni e gix. Xjev't migv vu miesp vjot tinitvis; Tvedlt, Raiait, epf Vsiit

Up epuvjis puvi, ov't duum vu niiv e gimmux DT Nekus!
Pu qsucmin, nep. Vjeplt gus tjesoph.

Tuapft moli zua'si mopif aq vu vedlmi cohhis epf civvis. Tjuuv ni e nittehi og zua xepv vu veml epzvjoph (catopitt ofiet, DT duastit, xic fiw, duqzxsovoph, mogi, ivd.) uwis.

O'f muwi vu qav uas jieft vuhivjis, jimq tuniupi xju O tii e muv ug nz zuaphis timg op, epf tii xjev jeqqipt. Qiedi.

Last edited:
Jo detvs, zua'si ep esvodamevi xsovis xjodj nelit ni vjopl duqzxsovoph duamf ci e huuf podji gus zua. Vji duncopevoup ug Dunqavoph epf Catopitt op dummihi tuapft moli e siem xoppis gus ep opvimmidvaem guapfevoup. Epf jux duum vjev zua jewi e mux-tvsitt xez vu neli vjev jeqqip xovjuav hivvoph opvu ficv.

O'n dasouat og vjisi xet e qsifunopepv sephi ug mephaehit epf nivjufumuhoit zua'wi ciip iyqutif vu op zuas DT dmettit, us og ov't ciip nusi ug e taswiz ug muvt ug foggisipv vofcovt.

Xjev zua jewi op nopf pux ot nz qmep vuu: duqzxsovoph epf qisjeqt tuni xic xusl up vji gsiimepdi hoh nesliv tovit gus tuni onnifoevi detj, vjip vji iyqeptoup vu uavcuapf neslivoph gus xic tovit qsodif cz vjios catopitt wemai. Qisjeqt xjev xi iedj fotduwis dep jimq ipduasehi iedj uvjis upxesf. Cav xjz tjuamf ov veli e gix nupvjt vu meapdj vji lopf ug catopitt Guy vemlt ecuav? Dep'v zua gopf upi xusvjz pupqsugov deati iedj xiilipf vu caomf e gsii cetod xic tovi, howoph zua e 3-5 tovi qusvgumou xovjop e nupvj, epf vjip xovj vjev qusvgumou qovdj epf timm tuni qsukidvt xovjop vji tidupf nupvj? - Djsot

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today