The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chocpreneur looking for inspiration

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thankyou, that is awesome, just downloaded Jab Jab Jab Right Hook today, looking forward to it. Sure, our website is www.thechocolateyogi.com.au - we make vegan chocolate which is very high quality, healthy and quirky. We also support awesome charities such as Sea Shepherd with part of the proceeds from all of our bars. You are spurring me on to set up international shipping, which I have been procrastinating on, I will set it up this weekend and let you know my progress with it! Thanks for the encouragement :)

I was reading this thread with interest, and then you posted that you donate to Sea Shepherd. Now I must buy your chocolate.Post back here when you are ready to ship to the United States.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

malindi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Feb 19, 2017
Sydney
I can't take it more. Mod's can she please post the link?
www.thechocolateyogi.com.au :)
I was reading this thread with interest, and then you posted that you donate to Sea Shepherd. Now I must buy your chocolate.Post back here when you are ready to ship to the United States.

Wow, this is really boosting my confidence in our product, thanks :). Sea Shepherd are so awesome. We are aiming to raise $25,000 for them this year. Will let you know when I have it up and running, we have 3PL in place, just need to get the website doing its thing.

jlwilliams

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2014
Chocopreneur! I love it!

I have a cousin in Sydney, but she's in the process of moving back to Hawaii where she's from. I'll hit her up on Facebook so maybe she can try your chocolate before she heads home.

As for books, I'm digging into some sales classics. You can't go wrong with the ones that have stood the test of time. I've read Dale Carnegie (how to win friends and influence people) five or six times in my life. Corny title, gold content. I just finished "how I raised myself from failure to success in sales" which is another 1920s sales classic. Also listening to Tony Robins in the car. I bought his sales course, which I haven't dug into yet, and got a shorter program of his (drawing a blank on the title) which is what I'm listening to now. Robin's work is current but he's been around long enough that I consider it to be "classic" sales and improvement genre. Anyway, don't over look some of the older books. Some content is dated, much is still relevant. That's why from time to time I go on a kick of digging up the fossils.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Azure, we make all our chocolate from scratch - we stonegrind it from the bean to the bar. Lovely to meet other chocolate entrepreneurs on here. So you distribute the above brands?

We distribute Callebault, yes. Where do you source your beans from - I've heard some nasty stories about Cocoa bean fraud, has that ever been an issue? Do you use mostly single origin or do you blend?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...