The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mental Health Guide

Idea threads

Jeor_23

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 8, 2024
So my name is Jegor, I have an idea for a business that aims to tackle the mental health problem in the west, to do this I would build a website that upon entering would give a quiz to gauge how mentally "deficient" a person is, based on that information they would be provided different strategies like exercise and journaling, and other activities that are proven to help mental health, through a course structure, and they can do different modules based on their quiz results. Every few weeks or every month they would get a check in to see how they are doing. I just want tot get some feedback if this is a good idea or not. thank you for your time

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
So my name is Jegor, I have an idea for a business that aims to tackle the mental health problem in the west, to do this I would build a website that upon entering would give a quiz to gauge how mentally "deficient" a person is, based on that information they would be provided different strategies like exercise and journaling, and other activities that are proven to help mental health, through a course structure, and they can do different modules based on their quiz results. Every few weeks or every month they would get a check in to see how they are doing. I just want tot get some feedback if this is a good idea or not. thank you for your time
15 years ago my mom threatened to kick me out of the house if I continue prepping with canned food.

She literally called me crazy.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.