The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Looking to get Hired | Professional Web Developer | Skills far above then a Hacker | Looking for a million dollar deal

Xzion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2024
I am able to any kind of job, from copying a whole web site or application to a new modified much better one to getting inside someones computer and monitoring a device and much more.

I am tired of working for free-lancing jobs for teens who pays me $100-500 and sometimes $1000-1500 for my services such as for making hosting servers switch IP thousands times a day or changing IP (rotating IP's) in US or EU every second to bot a website or a crack into accounts etc. I am tired of working my day off for these gamers and small wanna be teens for a few hundred dollars.

I want to earn big, I can make anything possible in the web. Therefore I am looking for someone who needs a magic man hired over the internet.

I don't need a team, I can make something possible which takes a team to develop a month, my machines can have them ready in few days if not one or two.

If anyone have funds and have dream projects need to make live, real working foundation in go-lang, php and such not some wordpress site or shopify crap, real deals. You can hire me out.

my email is admin@fluxhost.su if anyone wants a 1v1 contact with me or DM me over the forums. I can bring any dream of yours come true, just give it a try from helping your personal life with something tricky (device related) to making something you dream of, I can have it done, in exchange, have me settled and give me a fixed monthly salary so I am not turning person to person for free-lancing work and I can stop here and start savings and stay focused, go to gym, have no worries and sleep well knowing I have work to do tomorrow!

Regards,
P.K. Haz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
I will cite MJ: "Some people are born life-long-employees with a worker-consumer mindset".

As I have big respect for your capabilities (really rare ones), you are limiting yourself and you seem not so much socially intelligent, despite your tech skills.

I have a friend like you, the best of the best in tech, with the same mindset.
The difference is that you already broke free-you already tried freelancing, but now you just went in a harder moment (that's the beauty of life) and now you quit, wanting to go back.

I know I lose my time with this non-wanted comment, but I really envy your skills and it pisses me off that you settle for this little-a boss, a fixed salary just for your rat life, even if you make "lots of money"

Xzion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2024
I will cite MJ: "Some people are born life-long-employees with a worker-consumer mindset".

As I have big respect for your capabilities (really rare ones), you are limiting yourself and you seem not so much socially intelligent, despite your tech skills.

I have a friend like you, the best of the best in tech, with the same mindset.
The difference is that you already broke free-you already tried freelancing, but now you just went in a harder moment (that's the beauty of life) and now you quit, wanting to go back.

I know I lose my time with this non-wanted comment, but I really envy your skills and it pisses me off that you settle for this little-a boss, a fixed salary just for your rat life, even if you make "lots of money"
Its very tiresome to work day to day for free lancing. Sometimes I have $3-5K for my week sometime I don't have even $10 for my day left, need to hustle everywhere to find a single client, finish his job in 10-15 mins, atleast show him what I am capable of, make things work for him within 30 mins just to get a mare 50 dollars upfront, which really sucks!

I cannot have it going this way.

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
@Xzion I recommend changing your first post from pretty straightforward job ask spam (which I think you need to pay for a market listing here to do but I will leave that to admin/mods to enforce as they please) into a post asking for ideas of how to pivot, better your marketing/prospecting, etc.

The value you can get from people here in that regards is worth potentially millions instead of a couple thousand dollar project anyways.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
You could've done something cool like make a post showing some work you've done for a business that helped them make more money.

People would see that, and then say "woah, can you do that for me????" and then you have job offers.

Instead, you look like a homeless person shaking their can of coins at me.

"Spare change for a freelancer? A job sir? I can code sir. Please sir, anything helps"

The only thing that has any selfish appeal for a business owner is that you said you are good.

"Hey guys, come check it out, I found a guy who says he can code good!"

That means so little. It places the burden onto the business owner to know exactly how to best utilize your skills. It's lazy.

You should be taking initiative to flip the script, and SHOW exactly how you are the key that unlocks my goals: MO MONEY.

Its very tiresome to work day to day for free lancing. Sometimes I have $3-5K for my week sometime I don't have even $10 for my day left, need to hustle everywhere to find a single client, finish his job in 10-15 mins, atleast show him what I am capable of, make things work for him within 30 mins just to get a mare 50 dollars upfront, which really sucks!

I cannot have it going this way.

I DON'T CARE WHAT SUCKS FOR YOU

Right now there's some sick kid in Africa that needs 45 cents for a meal so he doesn't die. I am still going to spend $39 on my chipotle order being driven to me 2 miles away. Little Abedemi Musa is going to die and I am going to eat my chipotle.

Instead, learn to stir desire within others so that they need what you are offering.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people who have your money, and ask "If I was reading this, would I give a F*ck?"

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Aug 26, 2023
Right now there's some sick kid in Africa that needs 45 cents for a meal so he doesn't die. I am still going to spend $39 on my chipotle order being driven to me 2 miles away. Little Abedemi Musa is going to die and I am going to eat my chipotle.

Little Musa don't even know about your existence!

Just tip the delivery boy right!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
635%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

I have found that giving a tip results in me having less money but getting the same thing, so logically I have reasoned that tipping is pointless.

Xzion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2024
You could've done something cool like make a post showing some work you've done for a business that helped them make more money.

People would see that, and then say "woah, can you do that for me????" and then you have job offers.

Instead, you look like a homeless person shaking their can of coins at me.

"Spare change for a freelancer? A job sir? I can code sir. Please sir, anything helps"

The only thing that has any selfish appeal for a business owner is that you said you are good.

"Hey guys, come check it out, I found a guy who says he can code good!"

That means so little. It places the burden onto the business owner to know exactly how to best utilize your skills. It's lazy.

You should be taking initiative to flip the script, and SHOW exactly how you are the key that unlocks my goals: MO MONEY.

I DON'T CARE WHAT SUCKS FOR YOU

Instead, learn to stir desire within others so that they need what you are offering.

Put yourself in the shoes of the people who have your money, and ask "If I was reading this, would I give a F*ck?"

Again, I am not interested into your rants. Looking at you, you are just some random guy, who hustles everyday around and if nothing comes by you'll just drive UBER or DoorDash and make quick money. Have fun with your chipotle! And I don't think Africa is that poor as you think, I have known people there who hustles daily in Mines and River banks to smuggle diamonds and minerals and sells them to Westerns for quite high price (in their terms) and then these people sell the same for 4-5x the price over black market.. The poor there are people who doesn't have enough brains to make money, because brain is required, with just physical strength being barbaric, anyone will stay poor!

Hat's off to you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.