The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why don’t you like XYZ spinner or rewriter? (help me validate a NEED)

Marketing, social media, advertising

flintinatux

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Jul 22, 2012
Cartersville, GA
Manually rewriting my own articles with spintax is a common part of my SEO routine, and it may be for you too. I’ve used some of the more common spinner programs out there, but I’m always frustrated by how clunky and unnatural the interface is. I believe manually rewriting articles with spintax should be just as easy as writing them the first time, if not easier! So I’m going to create a new app to help me, and I’d like get your input so I can make it useful for you, too. Specifically, I'm trying to validate if there is a NEED for this software before I haul off and spend a month or two building it. I'd rather ask around now and get people's thoughts, rather than wonder later why no one wants it.
Below is a list of popular spinner software titles:

• The Best Spinner
  • ChimpRewriter
  • SpinRewriter
  • Spinner Chief
  • Duplicate Terminator
  • Content Professor
  • Mass Article Control
  • Instant Article Wizard
  • Get Article Pro
  • freearticlespinner.com
Each has their pros and cons. I don’t care about the pros. Instead tell me about the cons! What don’t you like about them? I want you to whine as much as possible! Tell me things like:

• What don’t you like about the interface?
  • What basic features do you think are missing?
  • What don’t you like about the performance?
  • What don’t you like about the pricing?
  • What other software should an “awesome†spintax editor integrate with?
  • How often does it crash?
  • Would you prefer that it be a web-based or native app, and why?
  • Why did you switch from this one to another one?
  • Is there another spinner not in this list that you’d like to complain about, too?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
I don't do my own stuff anymore (thank god) but TBS does tend to be a little buggy about half of the time. Some functions just won't work unless you restart the program. I wish there was a better error checking system to verify spaces between sentences. The pricing is just fine(hint hint, when you make it, I want it for less than $100).

There is definitely a need here, and no I am not talking about some "automated" solution like Word AI is supposed to be.

Nosferatu

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 7, 2013
Long Island, New York
I use TBS, i personally i don't have a problem with it -- works pretty well for me. What i'd really really want is a good article builder ! all of them suck.

Mike Kavanagh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 17, 2013
When I was in the SEO game, the biggest thing with spinners was the grammar check. Sometimes you'd get a paragraph that didn't have a legible sentence. This was a few years ago though, I may be improved by now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.