The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who wants to join our mastermind group?

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
I'm a member of a mastermind group with one other person who is a member of this forum (I don't know his username on here, I know him from another forum). It's just the 2 of us so far. We're not advanced by any means, in fact we're both just starting out. He's a writer and I've recently created my first information product (and I have a couple of books on Amazon).

We have informal chats on skype or google hangouts once a week (usually sundays but we're flexible), and we're looking for more people to join us. Ideally we'd like 6 people in the group.

If you're just starting out or if maybe you're a bit further advanced than us, and you think you might benefit, let me know. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

axeman92

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 19, 2015
Minnesota
I am interested if the offer still stands. I am currently looking to break into ecommerce by gathering enough funds/experience in retail arbitrage. My short term plan is to open my own online store and sell fitness products. My long term plan is to develop some kind of SaaS business. So really open to networking at this point. Feel free to message me anytime. Thanks

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
I am interested if the offer still stands. I am currently looking to break into ecommerce by gathering enough funds/experience in retail arbitrage. My short term plan is to open my own online store and sell fitness products. My long term plan is to develop some kind of SaaS business. So really open to networking at this point. Feel free to message me anytime. Thanks

I've just let the other person know, and hopefully you'll get a pm from him soon.

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
I'm intrigued by this too. What time zones are you guys in and at what time in the day are these chats usually?

I'm in the UK and the other guy is in eastern Canada. We usually chat on sundays at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) but we are quite flexible. I've just let him know that you're interested and hopefully you'll get a pm too.

axeman92

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Dec 19, 2015
Minnesota
I've just let the other person know, and hopefully you'll get a pm from him soon.

Cool thanks. I live in suburban Minesota and it's not exactly Fastlane District around here haha...looking for some inspiration on this forum to stay hungry and motivate myself to take consistent action. I am also wrapping up a copywriting course atm and plan to post links to my website soon. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
By the way, I also have a forum

It's not been very busy because it's quite hard to find people. But feel free to join and hopefully it will pick up.

And I've created a site with lots of resources. It's not 100% organized at the moment but when you see it, you'll get the gist of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luke Espin

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2015
United Kingdom
I'm in the UK and the other guy is in eastern Canada. We usually chat on sundays at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) but we are quite flexible. I've just let him know that you're interested and hopefully you'll get a pm too.

That sounds fine by me. Tomorrow (if it was to be that immediate) won't be on the cards for me the way things stand at the minute, but most Sundays I should be able to find the time.

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
Ideally we would like to have 6 people.

At the moment there are 3 of us. That does not include those who have shown an interest in joining :

Axeman92
Luke Espin
Oscar Toro

If you could all pm me with your email addresses, I'll add you to skype. With you 3 plus the 3 that we have already, that's 6 people.

That's all we need.

The meetings are usually on sundays at 3pm EST, and we chat for 1 hr, or 1 1/2 hrs, or 2 hrs, depending on how it goes. But we are very open to being flexible so accommodate everyone, so if sundays are not good for you we can work something out.

[links removed]

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
Axeman92, I've added you to skype.

Luke & Oscar, if you send me your email addressess I'll add you too.

Jay T

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Feb 29, 2016
California
I'd be interested in joining as well. Just found this forum and looking forward to learning and contributing. Originally from East Coast Canada and now in California. Had a tech startup which I worked on for a year and half (received funding etc., but eventually stopped working on it for various reasons). Working on Amazon and affiliate type products at the moment. Dabbled in info products for a bit as well.

Send me a message, would be great to jump on a skype call with you guys.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
789%
May 5, 2014

It's not been very busy because it's quite hard to find people. But feel free to join and hopefully it will pick up.

And I've created a site with lots of resources. It's not 100% organized at the moment but when you see it, you'll get the gist of it.

Please tell me you have permission from @MJ DeMarco or some moderators (@Vigilante @AllenCrawley) to come and post your own links to a separate forum/website...

Im assuming you haven't... so much i could rant on.

Atleast buy the .com dude.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Ideally we would like to have 6 people.

At the moment there are 3 of us. That does not include those who have shown an interest in joining :

Axeman92
Luke Espin
Oscar Toro

If you could all pm me with your email addresses, I'll add you to skype. With you 3 plus the 3 that we have already, that's 6 people.

That's all we need.

The meetings are usually on sundays at 3pm EST, and we chat for 1 hr, or 1 1/2 hrs, or 2 hrs, depending on how it goes. But we are very open to being flexible so accommodate everyone, so if sundays are not good for you we can work something out.

[links removed]
@Johnny1975 you really thought it was a good idea to advertise your entrepreneur forum here to try and steal some of this forum's traffic? Come on. You didn't see anything wrong with this? This is the best entrepreneur forum on the net. No need to go anywhere else. Your links have been removed.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
May 27, 2015
Germany

That was a pretty desperate attempt of getting people from the best forum to some whatever forum... won't make you friends on here.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Allen must have been feeling generous yesterday. I'd have shown you the exit by the scruff of your neck.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 26, 2016

Will your forum tell me the exact steps and don't leave anything out?

Johnny1975

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 21, 2015
I'd be interested in joining as well. Just found this forum and looking forward to learning and contributing. Originally from East Coast Canada and now in California. Had a tech startup which I worked on for a year and half (received funding etc., but eventually stopped working on it for various reasons). Working on Amazon and affiliate type products at the moment. Dabbled in info products for a bit as well.

Send me a message, would be great to jump on a skype call with you guys.

Done. I've sent you the links. We've had a lot of interest so it may be necessary to split into multiple groups.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
789%
May 5, 2014
Done. I've sent you the links. We've had a lot of interest so it may be necessary to split into multiple groups.

Dude, you're such a scrub. I'd say stick around and try to learn something but at this point I'd ban you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...